Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
boyfriend's virginity
I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for some time. we have made out and been on top of eachother with clothes on before but now I am ready to take it to a more intimate level with him. He is a virgin (never even seen another guy naked before) and I have more experience than him. I don't want him to feel like i am pressuring him but I also have physical needs too.
Thoughts?

A couple things....

Is he the same age as you?

Is there a particular reason he cites for his virginity? This is important.

He is a year older than me.

I think it might be a fear of messing up or feeling like i might be disappointed or any pain/discomfort to him.

Good news...being almost the same age is a good thing....

The "reason for the virginity"...more good news if he hasn't mentioned his "morals"...

If he has mentioned his morals..not a good sign IMO

So...with the information you have provided...maybe talk to him and tell him that you would like to go farther BUT you are willing to do it slowly. Maybe ask him what his concerns are and be very receptive to whatever he says..even if it sounds silly. Let him feel comfortable saying whatever it is he has to say....

Sometimes...people have blocks they might not even be aware of..and that can be frustrating for both parties....so creating an atmosphere where he can feel safe talking about anything is essential. Chances are at his age it is more normal to be a virgin than if he was much older..so there might not even be an underlying issue....

And then....if he is OK with it.....go slow...use your instincts and pay attention to his body language and if he says no...pay attention to that as well. I would imagine sometimes some people need someone to take the initiative if they don't know how or aren't inclined to do that...

Maybe take your shirts off if he is OK with that the next time you make out...or even if you just unbutton them...

I am always amazed that 19 and 20 year old guys can keep their clothes on and their cocks in their pants.

I would suggest a sleepover date with dinner and a movie or something to get you both a little relaxed.

A bubble bath or shower together would be a great way to get to see one another naked, but if your bf is shy...then shower separately before jumping into bed. Knowing you are clean is a good confidence builder.

Once in bed, start with a sensual massage or just making out under the covers. A bit of mutual jo, some oral and then rimming. Trust me. Jizz will fly.

Talk to him in the first place and find out reasons behind his behavior. Not every guy will jump at sex.

Also, how long have you been together? If it's a short time, he might be feeling that you're just using him for sex.

I agree with everything that [MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION] said and would only add one thing...if you feel that he's afraid of messing up and disappointing you, be sure to show him how much he turns you on when the 2 of you begin to go further. Letting him see your enjoyment is a better confidence builder than anything you could say.

I have a suggestion for you...try persuading him to get naked with you and since you've mentioned that you were on top of him with clothes on...then try that without clothes and precede with performing frottage which is rubbing your body and body parts on each other. Doing this while kissing your partner and even having his hands explore your body while you two are grinding so to speak will cause ejaculation between the two of you without taking this to that level that you are not ready to pursue at this time. Since he is a virgin and he he is really into you ...then I believe this would be a perfect start for someone who is not familiar with guy on guy sex. Good Luck...JS

I don't think it's about seducing him into getting naked. It seems to me you should be able to talk to him about sex before you actually have sex. Communication is likely what will relax him to the idea, but not in a manipulative way. If that doesn't work, show him your weiner.

Have you tried seducing him with words? When you're together and comfortable in each other's presence you could try something very simple like for instance, nibbling his ear and whispering what you would like to do and by that I don't mean that you'd like to fuck him but to make him feel good about himself. You could progress a little further by maybe unbuttoning his shirt and running your hands across his chest. Progress very slowly and I'll leave the rest to your imagination.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams