Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brand new and into YouTube
Hey there guys.

Brand new to forums and the world of chatting in this format.

I am always looking to develop my skills and forums have never really been easy for me to get my head around, so i thought at the grand old age of 24 it's time that i try these things out haha.

Any way this is me, i will update and check back regularly.

I am also a massive gamer and have a YouTube channel which is the same as my username. Please check it out and leave me some feedback and also if there are any other gamers/YouTubers in here let me know. Would be great to meet some more of ya!

Anyway, quite nervous and a little shy so i'm sure these posts will get better in time. Please be kind.

Bbbbyyyeeeeee <---this is my youtube sign off but it's hard to translate it into written speech haha

Welcome to GS Smile

Welcome
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Welcome Tiff, good to have you here Smile. Don't worry, I think a lot of us started off nervous and a little shy at the beginning, myself included, now no-one can shut me up! Smile

Hello nice channel
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

aawww cheers for the nice comments guys!

tiff2600 Wrote:aawww cheers for the nice comments guys!
Welcome to GS.

Can you say more about why you find it difficult to wrap your head around forums?

I see them as a means to having public conversations with total strangers who, if you hang around long enough, often become familiar if no less strange. Wavey

Welcome, and enjoy Smile
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

MikeW Wrote:Welcome to GS.

Can you say more about why you find it difficult to wrap your head around forums?

I see them as a means to having public conversations with total strangers who, if you hang around long enough, often become familiar if no less strange. Wavey

hah this had me laughing out loud. I dont get the point but i guess its a format that i need to start practising with

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hello and welcome to GS , I like gaming but its usually on Xbox one now , looking forward to playing black ops with a few friends tonight actually