Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News.... For all the anti-gun peeps! GOD BLESS THE U.S.
blokeinsussex Wrote:Are they? What are the figures you're basing this assertion on?
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]
And blokeinsussex what are your figures to say the opposite, to make a good argument please bring to the table details..
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

blokeinsussex Wrote:Are they? What are the figures you're basing this assertion on?

blokeinsussex Wrote:Which country would that be? Not the UK where its pretty damned easy to get an illicit weapon.

Give me your figures and I will give you mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Sounds like a whole lot of assumptions and no facts from our friends in the East.

Please tell me what assumptions am I making?

Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:Give me your figures and I will give you mine.

Now Fred lets not get into you show me yours and I will show you mine..!

Invasion

With as easy as it is to purchase a gun illegally (had a .25 caliber Baby Browning just offered to me in NYC once) i think it is folly to restrict gun ownership to law abiding citizens

TheMetalhead Wrote:With as easy as it is to purchase a gun illegally (had a .25 caliber Baby Browning just offered to me in NYC once) i think it is folly to restrict gun ownership to law abiding citizens
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]
Not a very good argument, take one law abiding citizen with a gun he's just purchased and a criminal with a history of gun misuse and so it would not be hard to guess who would come off worse?
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Guns for hunting help us regulate overpopulation of certain types of animal. In some areas of Texas the deer are so overpopulated that they are actually starving to death. Humans have sort of drove off a lot of the natural predators so the only other way to keep the populations down is for humans to go and hunt them (legally and hopefully for food).

sneakyc25 Wrote:Guns for hunting.
-hand guns have NO accuracy or repeatability.

i really have no issue with gun laws except the concealed permits some states are issuing. The thought of some 90year old with a gun is just bad.

A concealed gun license requires an FBI background check. They are not that easy to get.