Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British solider killed in London attack
A British solider has been killed on a street in London. My heart goes out to his family.
An eye for an eye

Its always sad hearing things like this happen. I hope the men who did this don't get it easy when it comes to trial.

2 muslim men attacked him with machetes and decapitated him, they filmed it and shouted allah akba, this not confirmed yet

Sky news is saying its an terrorist attack.
An eye for an eye

partisan Wrote:2 muslim men attacked him with machetes and decapitated him, they filmed it and shouted allah akba, this not confirmed yet

oh no ~

i imagine this will lead to lots of anti-islamic things from the idiots who think that , just because these 2 muslim men did something terrible , all muslims are murderous and violent -___-

megumidesu Wrote:oh no ~

i imagine this will lead to lots of anti-islamic things from the idiots who think that , just because these 2 muslim men did something terrible , all muslims are murderous and violent -___-

No, not all Muslims are terrorists but it does seem to be that all terrorists today are Muslims.

LONDONER Wrote:No, not all Muslims are terrorists but it does seem to be that all terrorists today are Muslims.

Yeah thank God christians extremists have the common sense not to do irrational acts of terror aimed at, for example, abortion clinics. Oh wait...

Terrorism exists in most, if not all religions.

SolemnBoy Wrote:Yeah thank God christians extremists have the common sense not to do irrational acts of terror aimed at, for example, abortion clinics. Oh wait...

Terrorism exists in most, if not all religions.

im sorry, im not discriminating against muslims, of course theres those who just want to live peacefully, but compering islamic terrorism today to those others, what? The fact is a man wouldnt have had his head cut of by christian extremists for having a help for heroes t shirt on today.

partisan Wrote:im sorry, im not discriminating against muslims, of course theres those who just want to live peacefully, but compering islamic terrorism today to those others, what? The fact is a man wouldnt have had his head cut of by christian extremists for having a help for heroes t shirt on today.

I never made any comparison as to how extreme the levels of terrorism from different religions are. But saying that Islam is the only belief with violent extremists is NOT true at all and it's the sort of generally-accepted opinion that causes all the muslim hate that's been going on for a while.

Well, there's some footage of one of the perps. He says the following:
Quote:I apologise that women had to witness this today, but in our land, our women have to see the same.
You people will never be safe; remove your government, they don't care about you.
Here's the source(there is some blood):
http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-05-2...ich-scene/

Not much has been confirmed.