Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulges of guys
i look for tattoos Big Grin

In high school my friend and I had a game called "Crotch Watch" We sat in the hallway during lunch and counted how many "boners" we could spot in one lunch period. Although we never kept a tally.

But currently I try to avoid crotch watching just because I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable but sometimes if it's just so noticeable I can't help it...and I've noticed I have this dilemma more with older guys. Never noticed the bulge on younger guys but middle-aged plus I struggle not to stare..maybe it's just my fetish or something. @.@

I've been quite self conscious of my own lately and I tend to be careful of the trousers or jeans I wear because sure enough it's on show for all to see lol

From time to time it's nearly impossible to not look at there bulge especially if it's practically screaming "HELLOOOOO" at you, but well.. It might sound crazy but I'm more for the cute baby-face kind of guys and whats known as a "bubble-butt" here, basically a guy with a nice "firm" bum :redface:

I must admit I used to also play the "crotch watch" game in college :redface: and remember this really really cute guy desperately trying to hide his boner, he was one of the joinery/engineering students and by god was he cute :tongue:

Going on a bit here, I hate when people stare at my "area" probably doesn't help the fact though that I prefer to wear skin tight skinny jeans, usually black or grey that kind of highlight everything :redface: it's just what I feel most comfortable in but have found a clever way of hiding it, but there aint no hiding my skinny legs or "bubble-butt" as it's been called by a few friends of mine :redface:

No Smile But broad shoulders do that to me. Irresistible. I do my best not to stare, but as MidgetGem said... helloooo :biggrin:

Well I try not to stare, but it isn't something I normally just look at but I think its kind of hot. I am not sure if there is something particular that attracts me the most, but I guess nice eyes and a well chiseled face does it for me Smile Sounds so cliché although lol
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I think big noticeable bulge it's very very sexy. I have to restrain myself from giving them a good squeeze
witch is very difficult to do some time to the ones that seem to just ask for it

Somehow isn't it the promise of the bulge more than the bulge itself that we all fantasise about, if at all? Today they are bringing out underwear that actually puts your package forward, so some people will have a more noticeable bulge. Strange marketing if it's for a crowd that is somehow afraid of owning up to having a package... but maybe that's more geared to hetero males and women? I don't know.

I also like to look at faces as I walk past guys. most don't notice and if they do I don't care too much. Somtimes I see guys looking at me too always fun.

I more into checking out guys butts than I am the crotch area unless its at a swimming pool and they are wearing tight swim shorts, then its kind of hard to not look. I sure do love summer because you get to see guys in less clothes which is always nice.