Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bully-cide and Justice.
First let me say , that I respect every ones opinion here , even if it is contrary to mine , if I accidentally upset you with my opinions , please forgive me . No harm meant .

I came across a parent once who said " I was bullied , so what it made me a man ." And a teacher who stated "Bullying is normal."

It's that attitude that we are facing with this issue, That very lax irresponsible attitude, that contributes to the problem.
A problem that society has ignored for far too long,and now we are paying for that with our children's blood.

Far be it for me to deny any child an education , but as a parent , I do not want bullies in the same school as my child goes to.
I want my child to be safe , I want him to get educated , not be tormented.
There is no way in hell that you would get me to send my child to a place where he will get tortured.

Yes, we have a real problem here. and we need to put these disturbed children, In a place , where they can get some help.

I am not talking prison , but reform school with plenty of understanding , will not hurt them.

I believe they only have 10 kids per class , the teachers are in constant contact with the councilors, they are not locked up , they still go home at the end of the day.

These kids need to understand , that their anti social violent behavior, is not accepted.
Not at school , not at play ,not at home and not in society as a whole.

They need tools that will help them cope when the world does not dance to their tune.

A study from a group called Fight Crime: Invest in Kids concluded that nearly 60 percent of boys whom researchers classified as bullies in grades 6-9 were convicted of at least one crime by the age of 24. And get this, 40 percent of those same boys grew up to have three or more criminal convictions.

Rest of the article here.

Those are pretty alarming numbers.

Here is something that may interest you .
I volunteer as teacher at Crescent school, here in Goulburn, when ever I get the chance to, and get the time of work.

The school is not big 50 kids at the most , I usually work with students from Years 3 to 6 with multi-categorical disabilities.

There is no bullying with these kids , only kindness and love.