Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cameras on Holidays.
I don't tend to take too many photos when I'm on holiday, but I do like to always have my camera with me, because you just never know what you might see. I mean, sometimes seeing something once just isn't enough - you want to be able to capture it, and remember it forever.

And if you don't take a camera, you just know you'll see something you wish you could have taken a photograph of xD

My camera is never far away from me.

I recently bought a Fujifilm Finepix S digital bridge camera. For the last 10 years or so I was using a Fujifilm MX-1200. Before that I had a number of plastic fixed lens 35ml and before that a 110ml. As a kid I would borrow my dads Kodak Brownie 44.

Ive always had a disposable camera around. Taken TONS of pics of family stuff and my granny.
I like to take pics of things Ive worked hard to get.....vehicles mainly.

Anytime I traveled, I took a camera....just in case. You never know what you will see.

With the invention of the Android phones, I dont have to buy disposable cameras anymore. Hell, I dont even think they make them anymore.

Sadly I usually take TWO cameras with me when I go on vacation.

A compact point and shoot Canon, and a full blown Nikon DSLR with 4 lenses and a backpack. The Canon pretty much goes everywhere. The Nikon when Im heading somewhere in particular that I know I will want to take pics of :-) Having lived in Africa for a few years, a telephoto is essential ;-)

ObW
X

I like to take my camera on holidays, because I like to remember where I ve been. I am not obsessive with picture taking though.

OlderButWiser Wrote:Sadly I usually take TWO cameras with me when I go on vacation.

A compact point and shoot Canon, and a full blown Nikon DSLR with 4 lenses and a backpack. The Canon pretty much goes everywhere. The Nikon when Im heading somewhere in particular that I know I will want to take pics of :-) Having lived in Africa for a few years, a telephoto is essential ;-)

ObW
X

Especially looking into hot guys apartment windows!!!!!!
Flirty-wink-smiley

I don't take a camera with me on a trip ,but my mom does.

i just take my cell phone that has a camera

I usually take a camera with me on trips. I don't keep ikt in my pocket or anyting but it is near in case the occasion calls for it. My camera has a video setting and this was perfect for my train trip east this Spring, The sleeper, crossing the Mississippi, visiting Chicago, passengers in the dining car. Then there is the live footage of family reunions. Vacations are when I use the camera most.

I always take a camera with me while on holidays. How much pictures I take depends on whether I'm with other people and on what kind of trip it is. More people -> less pictures.

Taking pictures doesn't diminish the experience for me, but forces me to open my eyes and take in the surroundings. I start to notice interesting things that I would have run past otherwise: strange shapes, unusual patterns, funky colors and whatnot. It's a bit like being on acid.