Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cameras on Holidays.
Now with holidays I only take my excellent Phone (with it's great camera) with me to take pictures. Although I'm not a big photographer so I won't be taking many pictures. I've noticed that especially Asian people are crazy about taking pictures. It's funny though :p

When on holidays, travelling and on special occasions I usually have the camera with me. Of course there's a camera in my cell phone too, so basically I have the camera with me all the time. If I use it all the time, that's a different thing....

use the iPhone 5.0 camera. It is somewhat limited but consider the subject matter can be unlimited.

Also have a casio ex-f1 (dont know if now a days this is an acceptable camera). It was considered a fast image capture with an 18x zoom.
-it assumes you know concepts photography, I dont so difficult to use.
-they held a lottery and i lost out when arranging the UI menu prompts.

Tim18 Wrote:I don't take a camera with me on a trip ,but my mom does.

The Photos is Alex's department in my case. I am living the moment and my memory records it and if I end up being caught with alzheimer... basta!

Gosh I have an insane relationship with cameras and photography in general.
For example I think I did something like hundreds of photos at the skyscrapes of The City of London. I live in London, i see these buildings very often, but every time is like the first... They're always the same, in the same place etc...
I don't have the camera always with me, for this reason LOL.
On holidays I'm in charge of making the photos.

Honestly there are also philosophical reasons...