Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can big guys have relationships?
Okay, I'm not really sure of what sexuality I am but I think that the only way to truly know is to have a boyfriend. The thing is, is that I'm a big guy. I'm tall, so i look more like a linebacker. I just don't know how to find a guy who would accept me. I'm in college, and Christian. Idk, it is hard. Any advice?

Hey man, the wonderful thing about people is that we all have different likes. For every guy (big, small, buff, chub, bear, ect...) there is someone (LOTS of someones for that matter) that is turned on by his appearance. There are some guys that only like to date big guys, some guys only get turned on by small guys and a LOT of guys that like ALL GUYS lolz! No worries mate, there is someone out there just waiting for a linebacker to play ball with! :biggrin:

I agree with Beaux.

I agree, too. I can´t see a problem ...

Yes they can.

Is it hard to find a boyfriend? Might depend on many factors. Is it hard to find a guy that doesn't care about your build for a hook-up? Not at all. As they said above, there are plenty of guys looking for different types. Now are you looking for someone of a similar build, or for a chaser into your build? This of course isn't a dating site, but there's lots of specialty sites out there ... besides the general ones like gay-dot-com, adam4adam, etc there are bear ones such as bigmusclebears, bear411 and bearforest. If it's important for you to date a fellow Christian, there are plenty of Christian gays and I believe if you google you could find specialty dating sites for that too. If you mention you are a Christian because you are still trying to reconcile your faith with your possible sexuality, I recommend checking out the site soulfource-dot-org which was co-founded by Rev. Mel White (who can currently be seen on The Amazing Race all-stars with his son Mike).

We are packaged in all shapes and sizes, variety is the spice of life.
As has already been said, there are guys into other guys of all physicalities, so don't worry about that, there will always be someone interested, not just in the way you look, but in you as a person too.

I have a friend who is big and tall. He found love and he was very well off with the girl. Unfortunately, his situation was very much like mine. There's plenty of chicks who will dig big guys like you. As for guys, yes indeed.

yea dont worry youll find someone

DUH MAN!!!!! Of coursee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!