Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone help recommend?
Hi,

I am what you could call quite a hairy bear.

I like my hair but my pubic hair i don't.

I have been researching online for a decent trimmer that would trim my pubic hair.

There are very little choice, i have sensitive skin and normal razors etc just don't do it, i mean it cuts to short and it don't feel good afterwards.

I been looking at this one on Amazon, it seems pretty good from what i can tell and is made for the purpose i want it for and other purposes. I don't want to be smooth i just want to trim down my pubic hair to a more nicer, cleaner looking lenght that cuts even etc.

Philips TT2022 Silver Bodygroom: Amazon.co.uk: Health Beauty

Anyone know if that product is good? any advice, recommendations etc?

if so please post, would appreciate it. I like my hair, it what i find turns me on is a man with some hair but my pubic hair can go a bit like a nest hence why i am urgently trying to find a product to keep me trimmed around groin area.

Thanks

I suggest to use a tondeuse, or clippers, not a shaver or razor.

Clippers mostly have parts that can be added to the machine, and have different length of haire-results........

Just a suggestion......

Clippers lol........

I have heard so many people say how bad and how much they hurt.

We are talking about a very sensitive area here. OMG clippers are so powerful the vibration would be enough to scare me...

anyone else?

I'm not sure how you exactly want to shave them.

I only use the Gillette Fusion razors. If I want to shave completly I take some shaving foam (usually the one from Gillette, too) and simply shave me there while taking a shower :biggrin:

If I want to trim it just a bit I take the backside cutter from the razor.

But I should say that I'm a very lucky person. I never get skin irritation or something like that, no matter where I shave Confusedmile:

I use Gillette Fusion Power althou it fine for my face i still find it cuts to short on groin area and as im quite thick it not very comfortable.

take a pair of scissors to them, like what they do in the hairdresser, cut to the desired length and you lern a new skill :OSmile

Robertson Wrote:take a pair of scissors to them, like what they do in the hairdresser, cut to the desired length and you lern a new skill :OSmile

LOL .. tried that and it comes out all lenghts.

I will just buy, for £30 i mean it works or it doesn't.

Thanks

PS: althou i cannot test quite yet if i do buy as i only shaved yesterday.

or get ur partner to do it make a game of it, who cares if its all different lengts is only him that sees it, and at least if he fukks it up its his fault and he cant complain

Lmao I just use Scissors every month Smile x

see... it works you even have stevens approval..... scissors it is... its free and it dunt icth like hell