Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carrie Fisher dies
RIP to Carrie Fisher. Cry

Carrie Fisher, the actress best known as Star Wars‘ Princess Leia Organa, has died after suffering a heart attack. She was 60.

Family spokesman Simon Halls released a statement to PEOPLE on behalf of Fisher’s daughter, Billie Lourd:

“It is with a very deep sadness that Billie Lourd confirms that her beloved mother Carrie Fisher passed away at 8:55 this morning,” reads the statement.

http://people.com/movies/carrie-fisher-dies/
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

Gutted Meebs , I grew up on star wars so my life's had her in it nearly all the time - now she's gone - 2016 has been very harsh on people I loved

matty7 Wrote:Gutted Meebs , I grew up on star wars so my life's had her in it nearly all the time - now she's gone - 2016 has been very harsh on people I loved

I feel the same way. I grew up with Star Wars, very big part of my childhood. Saw that she died and it hit me hard. Sad
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

If 2016 has taught me anything, it's to enjoy time with those you love and who mean a lot to you whilst you can, because you never know when they're going to be gone. I apply this to anything now, whether it be my friends, my family and any future relationship. Even with the guy I am talking to and have been on a date with, you've got to grab life with both hands and make sure the people who mean a lot to you and make you happy know that it's the case.

Never been seduced by Star Wars. Not my type of thing, and I love science fiction (in the film format).
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:Never been seduced by Star Wars. Not my type of thing, and I love science fiction (in the film format).
People are disgusted when I say I've never seen any of the Star Wars films.

This is so terrible. Words just can't....

She was beautiful inside and out, quick-witted, funny as hell, and an excellent writer. She even sang in her earlier days. (Who could forget the Life Day song?) We've truly been robbed of a great talent who obviously had so much more to offer. I miss her already.

She'll always be royalty to me.

[Image: 122716-carrie-fisher-2.jpg?itok=9gR-l103]

Fuck 2016 as a whole. Worst year in, well, years.

Terribly terribly saddened by this news, but in my heart when I heard of the trouble she was in, I remember statistic on woman surviving a cardiac arrest.

Far too young, far too tragic, what a horrible year for the loss of so many icons.

And now just one day after her daughter, Debbie Reynolds is gone. She was 84.

How awful for the family. This is so saddening.