Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charles Manson Is Bisexual
So a recent article in Rolling Stone magazine revealed,
in a recent interview with Manson,
that he is indeed bisexual....

Great!

Another thing the conservatives can twist and turn to make a vile case against all LGBT people....

The religious nuts will have a field day with this story also.

Can't wait to see what they come up with!

And Idi Amin was straight. So what? There are terrible people of every background. But I agree with your point. Not everyone uses logic to evaluate these things.

If you'd been locked up for 30 years, Im sure you would be changing your sexuality as well ;-)

ObW
X

He is evil. He is a monster. He is a screwball. To be gay, straight or bisexual in my book you must be human first, he lost that right when he sent his demented family to kill innocent people.

Dolphins are bi-sexual, vile kyle is bisexual, charles manson is a non-entity.

He's been considered bisexual for ages, he sodomized other innmates in jail. I'll pass on the bullshit some people use this to make though.

Well, there ya go.

BA has a new boyfriend.

Problem solved.

I'm sure lots of the politicians will have a hard time remembering Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Kim Il-Sung, Muammar Gaddafi, Osama Bin Laden, and Saddam Hussein were heterosexual.
Life is a bitch and a bastard, isn't it?

MisterTinkles Wrote:Well, there ya go.

BA has a new boyfriend.

Problem solved.

Ok Mr. Sprinkles, It is all fine and well for me to point out my attraction to 'less than healthy' men, but it is not alright for you to point out that fact.
Xyxthumbs:tongue:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Ok Mr. Sprinkles, It is all fine and well for me to point out my attraction to 'less than healthy' men, but it is not alright for you to point out that fact.
Xyxthumbs:tongue:

I think the GS folks got a glimpse of that when you posted your stalkings about little old moi !!!!RoflRofl

Oh please - everyone knows you are hardly evil enough for me to notice, let alone show real love and affection to warrant a restraining order..... In your dreams that I stalk you... only in your dreams...

Although your knowledge in laundering money has made me more interested - apparently you have potential to be my next ex.