Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chocolate Bars
Hey Jim, get some of those ice pop molds and make some up with Ensure and then dip them in melted Ex-Lax. Run 'em by the nearest nursing home and the old ladies are sure to ask you back!
I bid NO Trump!

Justaguy Wrote:I know it's not technically a 'bar' of chocolate but I love Malteasers.

I made these the other day. If you can melt chocolate and stir stuff then you'll be able to make them. I'd recommend taking some with you if you plan on climbing a mountain and getting stuck for two weeks awaiting rescue.

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/16236...ser-tiffin

IanSaysHi Wrote:I made these the other day. If you can melt chocolate and stir stuff then you'll be able to make them. I'd recommend taking some with you if you plan on climbing a mountain and getting stuck for two weeks awaiting rescue.

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/16236...ser-tiffin

You really made those?? I think I'm in love!

Justaguy Wrote:You really made those?? I think I'm in love!

Chocolate tiffin is one of my favourite things. When I'm grumpy and it's raining I make a beeline for Costa and have some of their's with a double espresso... *dreamy sigh*

Wow I didn't realise Costa made them...there's a Costa right next to my work too Smile

Although they sound quite easy to make...no actual 'baking' involved which reduces the chances of me setting myself on fire Wink

LJay Wrote:Hey Jim, get some of those ice pop molds and make some up with Ensure and then dip them in melted Ex-Lax. Run 'em by the nearest nursing home and the old ladies are sure to ask you back!

Oh NO!!!!

Those sweet little old ladies would have me cleaning up that brown stuff that's trickling down their legs!!!! <fleeeeeeeeeeeeeee>
We Have Elvis !!

My favorite...

Milkyway Dark...
[Image: 10282013-270261-milky-way-midnight-top.jpg]

Regular Mikyway will suffice... but I do love dark chocolate...

Snickers are good...
[Image: snickers.jpg]

Nestle Crunch...
[Image: crunch.gif]

When I discovered World Market I love the Aero Bar...
[Image: Aero-Wrapper-Small.jpg]

I used to really like Mounds/Almond Joy but they're really...mushed and almost like there's grease or something. Not nearly as good as it used to be, same way with Reese's Cups...they're greasy...How the fuck do you make peanut butter greasy.

I think that's pretty much all worth mentioning...

Now I may be American but I don't stuff my face with candy bars all day long lol. I am trying not to be the stereotypical American lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

http://siltafreekiska.mycashflow.fi/tuot...ininen.jpg

hmmm can you get bars of cheese?

I like the Babyruth. is the only one that I can eat entire without pall on hahah