Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chocolate
White Chocolate Crunch bars, Caramac bars, Mint Chocolate Aero bars and Toffee Crisp bars are my favourite chocolate related confectioneries...well...that come to mind right now.

Chocolate is one of the greatest things ever.

Tim18 Wrote:Chocolate is one of the greatest things ever.

One of???

ONE OF??????

Smile

Hell, I just got diabetes looking at this thread. I AM SOOOO OUTTA HERE.

I lurve chocolate.

I've never seen those Cella's Dark Chocolate Cherry Cordials before, or the Raspberry chocs. They're making me lick my lips.

There used to a bar called Fuse. Maybe it was a limited edition, or maybe it just wasn't a big seller, but it wasn't on the market for long. I miss it.
Oh and going back donkeys years, there was a bar called Cabana. It was kinda like a Topic (mmmm Topic) but with cherries.

My first choice would be a great big box of Fererro Rocher.

LuxuryOfLife Wrote:I lurve chocolate.

I've never seen those Cella's Dark Chocolate Cherry Cordials before, or the Raspberry chocs. They're making me lick my lips.

There used to a bar called Fuse. Maybe it was a limited edition, or maybe it just wasn't a big seller, but it wasn't on the market for long. I miss it.
Oh and going back donkeys years, there was a bar called Cabana. It was kinda like a Topic (mmmm Topic) but with cherries.

My first choice would be a great big box of Fererro Rocher.

OMG!!!! I LOOOOVE the coconut versions with white chocolate and cream center...
FERRERO RAFFAELLO
[Image: FerreoRaffaello500ls.jpg][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQ1woACaWECYCg76nhsUa...Sw5vtzqFAL]

Just curious, has anyone been introduced to Hershey's Chocolate Syrup?

[Image: hersheys-chocolate-syrup-36283.jpg]

Just a word of caution, make certain you use rubber sheets, apparently chocolate syrup stains linen, silk and other assorted fabric sheets. And we won't talk about how messy the mattress becomes. Mattresses are expensive.

Oh yeah, it does come in the family fun size (as shown above) you can get about three sessions out of one container....

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Just curious, has anyone been introduced to Hershey's Chocolate Syrup?

[Image: hersheys-chocolate-syrup-36283.jpg]

Just a word of caution, make certain you use rubber sheets, apparently chocolate syrup stains linen, silk and other assorted fabric sheets. And we won't talk about how messy the mattress becomes. Mattresses are expensive.

Oh yeah, it does come in the family fun size (as shown above) you can get about three sessions out of one container....

Well, for THIS type of use, I definately prefer
[Image: Mapro-toppings-butterscotch-syrup-500x500.jpg]

And you can always suck it out of the sheets!!

Wow really? For some odd reason that just made me blush...

But then I used to love to suck on the butterscotch candies - got to be sort of a bad habit.

Heres some chocolate lollies for you.....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfX3ji4qxrNLN28ivH7MP...Ojmz3YXjNk]