Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming on too strong
What does it mean to come on to strong? And how do you avoid this? And what I'd trying and pushing hard?

Basically it means you are taking things too fast. It's all really subjective, because "too strong" means different things to different people. However, it's better to take things slow at first. The reason for that is that if you're going too slow, the other person will usually clue you in by trying to "open you up", maybe offering a kiss or inviting back to their place, depending on what stage in a relationship you're at. However, if you go "too strong", or too fast then this will usually turn the person away from you.

Have you ever felt like if you didn't text a person all the time, see them every day that you might lose them? Following through on those feelings is "coming on too strong". I should know of all people lol.

do feel like if I don't talk to someone I'll lose them. It didn't bother my ex but I'm thinking about not texting them every day unless something cool happen and I cannot wait lol thanks guys!

I can totally relate! Sometimes it's hard to express how much u feel 4 someone without overwhelming them. It's hard 2 b patient when u r always thinking of them! Confusedmile:

Yeah, you just need to always be accomadating. Be absolutely certain that they're comfortable with the pace, or else you'll scare them off faster than Mitt Romney at a homeless shelter.

both boys have to want the relationship, try to see the other guy's side.

How do you see the other guys side? It's hard for me to tell if they want more? Or what they want.

Just be chill. Don't avoid him, but don't go out of your way to contact him all the time either. Don't try to rush things. Just keep in mind that the majority of relationships that start all hot and heavy usually fizzle out or end just as quickly because there's nowhere to go if you're already there, if that makes sense. Be patient and take your time. Hope that helps.

I have had guys in the past take things too fast and come off too strong and it just turned me off because I like to take things slow. I mean anyone can just go have sex and have one nighters with guys but to actually get to know someone slowly that is a nice challenge that I welcome with arms wide. I love to get to know someone and I have made friends where they have other motives which I gradually realize and end the friendship cause I don't want to go that direction because they are coming on to strong.