Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Computer gaming dead?
axle2152 Wrote:Never played WoW at all...

But that's the commonplace thing for hacking games....to make money...and piss people off...

Well most games people hack I find like to brag how good they are at the game and they like to show people their stats to prove they are the best, when in fact they were just using an aimbot lol.

artyboy Wrote:Well most games people hack I find like to brag how good they are at the game and they like to show people their stats to prove they are the best, when in fact they were just using an aimbot lol.

Well you could say that most hackers don't really know how to hack and go around talking about great of a hacker they are because they just got someone else's scripts to do a few things...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Mass Effect Andromeda will probably have a quite active multiplayer for the first year. On all platforms, well on PS4, PC and Xbone at least. No idea how it'll do on Switch though.
EA and Bioware didn't give a shit about ME3 on WiiU.

Battlefield 1 is pretty active.
And you always have CoD Tongue

Why would you want to play it on a WiiU?

Someone convinced the major Games publishers that there was about to be a massive contraction in the market.

So they only commissioned low risk games.
No new franchises and all games must "appeal to a broad user base" I.e be as generic as cardboard.

TigerLover Wrote:Someone convinced the major Games publishers that there was about to be a massive contraction in the market.

So they only commissioned low risk games.
No new franchises and all games must "appeal to a broad user base" I.e be as generic as cardboard.

It's called Star Citizen lol!!!

I prefer single player games, and if you think devs arent innovating go look at games like splatoon, for honor, evolve, witcher 3, xcom 2, and so many others

Path of Exile is a free action roleplaying game (like Diablo). It is in constant development, adding gamechanging content with every new season, every 3 months. It is funded by microtransactions that have no impact on the gameplay itself, but only visuals.
If you haven't tried it yet, I urge you to. It's a huge game with near infinite possibilities. There's PVP too, but I never tried that.

I want to find someone to play Tetris with lol

Been playing the old old game for Windows 3.0, I had to setup a Windows 95 VM just to play it...

Funny that I can't seem to find a good version of that game...might have to look at coding one myself...although not sure how I would go about that not having ever written a game before... I just have a hard time wrapping my head around sprites and stuff...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!