Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused about Anal sex
Ok so all of the threads I read about anal sex, everyone says "Just go to the bathroom and shower before". I don't know if dildos are different from actual dicks but I go to the bathroom and shower and then play with a dildo and 99% of the time, I still make a mess I don't think everything comes out when I go to the bathroom, is it because dildos can go through some of the curves in your ass that an actual dick can't? But I feel like you have to douche if you want to have actual sex...help lol

Stop worrying about the mess, and just go to the toilet and empty your bowel first, that should be enough... I think you'll find that dildos probably reach cavities and nooks and crannies that a regular dick wouldn't reach. For one thing, you can angle your dildo in all sorts of positions that another man probably won't. Secondly, the hard ridges in a dildo are likely to ''catch'' the mess. When using a lot of lube, the mess will probably recede into the higher part of your rectum with the thrusts of a partner and not be dragged down, so I think you'd be safe. Anyway, it's to be expected, isn't it, since we're using the same passage for both the activity it's meant for and sex... It would be like asking your dick not to leak urine... which is silly. (fortunately, our urinal tract closes down when we ejaculate, thus making semen the only thing to come out of there when having an orgasm... Be more relaxed about your body. Wash nicely, go to the toilet and protect yourself. Lube up properly and have some tissues at hand so you can clean yourself up if necessary.

It could also be that you are using a dildo that is considerably larger than the real thing, so that would be an extra reason why it's coming out dirty.
Question: are you using a dildo that is sheathed (in a condom) and properly lubed? You might see that it comes out cleaner if you use both.

Condom, not always, and thanks for the tips, and it is pretty big, actual 8" lol not fake 8" like a lot of guys claim to be

While some partners prefer you use an enema before anal intercourse, some don't insist on that. Really it's an individual thing, if using an enema makes you feel more confident and relaxed, do it, if a bit of mess possibly getting on the condom isn't a big deal to you or your partner, relax and just enjoy yourselves.

Personally going within an hour before and washing well is enough for me, but I will use an enema if that's what my partner prefers. I'm fine either way, a bit of mess isn't a big deal, not like condoms don't come off and bodies can't be washed.

Most of the time you should be able to tell what needs done. i think its best if you go to the bathroom first, take a shower and finger, then wait a while. I'm a top and i've encountered some things
guys who were too tight to even take me
guys who were so loose i felt nothing
guys who made a mess.
i never complained. one guy i topped ended up messy and he was so embarrassed his face turned red and he was saying over and over how it never happens to him and he didn't understand. in truth. its BUTT SEX. Shit Happens. Butt Sex is awkward and its a hassle and it can get messy.
you need to find out what your comfortable with and go with that, just don't go to extreme bc cleaning yourself to the max all the time can have its drawbacks and it doesnt always make for cleaner sex