Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused by some crap.
Hello! I'm a new member here and I'm really new to these things. Haha! I just came out like last year, but just to my friends... So... Here it is. I need some advice or clarifications.

I saw this guy at my workplace. We both work at the hospital but in different departments. I scrutinized him for many months, because I really like him... I try to figure out first if he has a girlfriend... I don't think these past five months I saw him with a 'girlfriend' because if he has, I'd know.

I noticed him looking at me sometimes, then avoids my eyes when I'm about to pass by him, then sees him looking at me some other time. I inferred then that he's gay. I may have given insufficient details but it's more like the summary hahaha!

Recently, I added him in Facebook, and chatted him. There and there. At first, I think he didn't know me. So I made some ice-breakers. I mean like two chat bubbles, which sounded crap, as for me. Out of anxiety, I didn't log in to Facebook for about 2 weeks, because I'm afraid of what he'll reply. Then. The creepy thing happen. He sent me a pic of him with his girlfriend.

So I asked him, why did he send me that pic? He replied that he just wants to tell me how happy he is with his girlfriend. That was a total turn off. And I knew this shit is going south, so I ended our conversation bullshitting what's going on his head. I didn't log in for a month because of that crap. Turns out he didn't reply back, but at least he seen it.

However, I can't help but to notice that fate plays with me so well, because now I usually see him with the girl he was with in the pic. I mean like, it's freaking me out a bit. I'm worried that he'll tell the girl but it seems the girl didn't know because thankfully she ignores me.

I don't care much about the boy. I care about the girl's feelings if he's gay. And if he's straight, I'm terrified of what the girl will do to me if she finds out I flirted with his boyfriend, which I didn't mean to, because I barely saw him with the girl in person, though I see them in pics, but it was few and I wasn't convinced back then, but right now, I'm freaking convinced like shit.