Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creepy old guy....
In my youth, in the last century, 40+ year old's at clubs were considered the 'creepy old guy'. Many were creepy (and down right scary)

Since this site is predominately young, do the older members teasing and flirting with you come off as 'that creepy old guy' to you? Be honest. I like know if I'm stepping on toes I want to know so I can stop stomping if I am.

Which on a more personal level I think my aversion to young flesh is because I don't want to be that creepy old guy. Translating to I don't intent to come off as 'creepy' or 'that old guy' that makes youth run in horror. Most (no not all, I'm not dead :tongueSmile of my attention is humor.... Although I do miss the 20's - my 20's not the 1920's.... :biggrin:

Thoughts, questions, suggestions, bullet to the head????

***click, click***

Just kidding, older guys can be adorable. I guess it would just depend on how they present themselves.

I have no problem with older guys teasing and flirting. I don't think its creepy. What is creepy if an older member starts messaging you asking for pics naked or something. Then thats a little creepy to me.

I know that joking around is all just fun Smile

*edit sorry if my post make no sense right now... I had a bloody nose and now my head is killing me.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:In my youth, in the last century, 40+ year old's at clubs were considered the 'creepy old guy'. Many were creepy (and down right scary)

Since this site is predominately young, do the older members teasing and flirting with you come off as 'that creepy old guy' to you? Be honest. I like know if I'm stepping on toes I want to know so I can stop stomping if I am.

Which on a more personal level I think my aversion to young flesh is because I don't want to be that creepy old guy. Translating to I don't intent to come off as 'creepy' or 'that old guy' that makes youth run in horror. Most (no not all, I'm not dead :tongueSmile of my attention is humor.... Although I do miss the 20's - my 20's not the 1920's.... :biggrin:

[Image: Herbert_(Family_Guy).JPG]

LOL

Oh hell, I am at that "age" now. But when I go to the clubs, I sit in the "living room" area. Of course, then again, I may be 50, but everybody thinks Im 35.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:In my youth, in the last century, 40+ year old's at clubs were considered the 'creepy old guy'. Many were creepy (and down right scary)

That's something I like on this forum : anyone from everywhere of every age participate, so that's interesting.

While you're not a dirty perv who's here to wank all-day long on youngers'love story (well I think you're not :p), I don't see the matter. :biggrin:

Personally, I don't think age has anything to do with being creepy. I like older guys, but there are definitely those "creepy old guys" out there that I've run into. It really only gets creepy for me when someone either gets desperate or lacks understanding of proper social interactions. That isn't directly connected with age, but you definitely notice it more when an older man is behaving like that. I've seen younger men (and women) do it too.

Anyone teasing or flirting with me ONLINE comes off as either joking or, yeah, kind of creepy. It's not really an age-related thing Smile

In real life, I have limited experience with being hit on by older men. In fact, I think it's only happened three times, all of them in Berlin. One was a cocaine whore and the other two were a couple who gave me free jägermeister until the bartender told me I should leave for my own sake. In retrospect I shouldn't have accepted all that free jägermeister.

Well, I think older guys can be different. As long as they are not rude and understand what does the word " no" means, I have no problem with getting their attention.

50 is so young. Years are blinks of an eye. There is not a trace of irony in the past few sentences

If you're making a thread worrying about being 'that creepy old guy', odds are you aren't that creepy old guy. Personally I love flirting with you folks who have spent a few more years on this planet than I have. But more importantly I like hearing what you crotchety old fuckers have to say about real shit :biggrin:

If we were creeped out, would we flirt back? :p

It really depends on the person...anyone at any age can be creepy and some older folks fall into that category, regardless of age..it's just that when old guys are creepy it tends to be way more noticeable..

Now as for you.......I don't think I've ever considered the possibility of you falling into that category...

quite in fact you don't...you come off as the knowledgable, so-grumpy-it's-cute, and (people may believe me or not) sweet old guy

nothing to worry, Bowyn Confusedmile: