Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creepy old guy....
You don't have to be old to be creepy, as a few recent posts have proved LoL

ObW not ObC
X

I do think you meant the 1920's, however stop trying to take my position, there is only room for one creepy old guy on gs, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Certainly not...

I imagine that sort of attitude is what turns a lot of older guys off... just the other day was a new post "hi im an oldy, none of you will be interested me" - hes not been seen since. If only he had stayed around a bit longer. . .

You told me of a time people used a quill and ink and that made them think before they put down words, you taught me how to attain bull elephant spunk. Who else but a creepy old guy could tell me these things... and lots more besides.

The answer is no, certainly not. Though if you wanted to get creepy, im down for that.

I was going to say a lot more but i cant hold a thought down... just so you know... it was good stuff.

Unfortunately, creepy guys, older and younger, tend to be attracted to me at bars. It's one of the reasons I don't go out to the bars alone anymore.

I don't know what it is, I don't think I send out vibes that say I prefer these type of guys. Maybe it's my generally youthful appearance and friendly demeanor that makes me approachable for the desperate. I love chatting and bantering about this and that, but if in your drunken stupor you feel it's alright to put your hand above my knee or on my bum or my face, that's not cool. Chatting =/= flirting!

I tend to think of "creepy old guys" at the bars near where I live, but I've run into creeps everywhere and of different ages. Main things to remember: hands to yourself, respect the other person, and don't get pushy or whiny if you try to go for the phone number or email and they turn you down. Be gracious for the time spent talking and laughing. You'll get more out of it in the end!

Drew Wrote:Unfortunately, creepy guys, older and younger, tend to be attracted to me at bars. It's one of the reasons I don't out to the bars alone anymore.

I don't care about being seduced by older men, unless they can understand the word "no".
I think they're right to try if they are respectful.

Maybe it's because I'm not the stereotypical cute boy who's liked by lots of men, so I'm not harrassed. :p

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:In my youth, in the last century, 40+ year old's at clubs were considered the 'creepy old guy'. Many were creepy (and down right scary)

Since this site is predominately young, do the older members teasing and flirting with you come off as 'that creepy old guy' to you? Be honest. I like know if I'm stepping on toes I want to know so I can stop stomping if I am.

Which on a more personal level I think my aversion to young flesh is because I don't want to be that creepy old guy. Translating to I don't intent to come off as 'creepy' or 'that old guy' that makes youth run in horror. Most (no not all, I'm not dead :tongueSmile of my attention is humor.... Although I do miss the 20's - my 20's not the 1920's.... :biggrin:

Thoughts, questions, suggestions, bullet to the head????

The older members, like you, are awesome!! If I ever saw any of you pretend flirt I would laugh!

I don't think you need to worry about this Imu2

Ekwarph Wrote:I don't care about being seduced by older men, unless they can understand the word "no".
I think they're right to try if they are respectful.

No, I disagree with you there, dude. Unless I'm giving signals that I want something more, something physical, I want unfamiliar guys to keep their hands to themselves. I don't get quite as freaked out about it anymore, since it's just part of the scene and there's nothing I can really do to change it.

But yeah, for me specifically, I wouldn't do that if it were the other way around. I would try to be charming and funny, and ask for a phone number if things go well, but nothing physical. But that's just me.

Drew Wrote:No, I disagree with you there, dude. Unless I'm giving signals that I want something more, something physical, I want unfamiliar guys to keep their hands to themselves. I don't get quite as freaked out about it anymore, since it's just part of the scene and there's nothing I can really do to change it.

I said respectful. Seducing is not touching (I think, no?) Wink

Were creapy old guys creapy young guys once?

Ekwarph Wrote:I said respectful. Seducing is not touching (I think, no?) Wink

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, that's totally fine (and flattering at times). Smile