Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creepy old guy....
Well I'm often awkward/not adept with flirting, so I hope everyone understands if I don't play along with flirting very often/for very long, but it never bothers me. I laugh so much actually when people here (pretend?) to flirt with each other LOL...

Well I'm often awkward/not adept with flirting, so I hope everyone understands if I don't play along with flirting very often/for very long, but it never bothers me. I laugh so much actually when people here (pretend?) to flirt with each other LOL...

When I used to be a club monkey and a bar fly, there were the "standard" dirty old creepy men who stood there in their laughable ensembles, trying to act cool or hip....or whatever.

I remember at JR's, there was this older guy who would sit on the top level near the DJ booth, facing outward, sitting on a bar stool, with his legs spread.....drink in one hand, rubbing his crotch and leering at the younger guys who walked by. ICK!!!

There was a drunk guy at The Roundup....he was ALWAYS drunk. Not so bad looking. But he would sit on a bar stool by the dance floor and grab someone he was interested in and start talking to you like you were his date that "got lost in the crowd". He even grabbed me one night.

And at the Village Station (now S4), this one OLD, and I mean OOOOLLLLLLDDDDDD guy, would stand next to the dance floor all night, in gold lame' short shorts, a white lowcut tank top, and sneakers. A RIOT!!!

So yeah, Ive seen plenty of them first hand. And no, none of them ever had anyone speak to them or anything. I mean, really, if you saw them coming after you, you ran.

But that was years ago when people actually dressed UP for going out, and the clubs were all segregated to those they catered too.

Now its a "free for all", and nobody dresses up anymore. There's all types of freaks and weirdos out there now, all ages, all orientations. Again....ICK. There is SOMETHING to be said for standardization.

Well..half the forums knows that I prefer older guys..but it would really depend on the situation. I mean if a older gentlemen comes up to me and tell me to take off my clothes, I would be totally off- okay, maybe no- bad example. What I mean is that if the older gent doesn't properly introduce themselves in a nice genuine way, I would see them as creepy.

I work with a bloke about my age and he makes my skin crawl.

I was chased by a 16yo who wouldn't take no for an answer, that made my skin crawl.

I went for a 'coffee' but literally before I could sit down I was being invited to his van for a fuck by a 20-something year old guy...that made my skin crawl.

I got a message from a 79 year old bloke with details of what he would like to do to me...that made my skin crawl.

It is behaviors and not age that makes my skin crawl.

creepy old guy = dirty old man

I don't think anyone I've interacted on gs fits the description above.

hopefully, I don't come across as the description above either cuz u know in the hip gay community, anything over 30 years old is over the hill :/

Interesting tales and perspectives.

Do continue.

trywait Wrote:creepy old guy = dirty old man

I don't think anyone I've interacted on gs fits the description above.

hopefully, I don't come across as the description above either cuz u know in the hip gay community, anything over 30 years old is over the hill :/

So.........what are you saying????
BA has been over that hill 3 or 4 times????

That's sort of like my mother calling me a son of a bitch - sooner or later some one figures out who the bitch is.

In this case, everyone knows you are much, much, much older than me here... so if I've been over that hill 3-4 times surely you have been over it dozens, or scores of times

At what age do you become creepy, just wondering?