Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuddle with friends?
Cuddling is fine...no bodily fluids are exchanged, so no relationship required Tongue

I don´t see anything wrong with body-contact between friends ... my partner is my partner and if both know that, there should be no problem with jealousy... body contact, cuddling..romping
The only problem between grown man romping around is that all involved have some bruises .. sometimes a bloody nose or a complete destroyed bed :biggrin:

For me cuddling is a very intimate thing to do, to feel the other person's warmth their breathing while your cuddling is so intimate..

RespectPeepwall

I have a very close friend with whom I share cuddles and it's not a sexual thing at all. In fact, sometimes he'll be on the sofa in between my partner and myself in a perfectly innocent, all-clothes-on, mates-having-a-cuddle scene. No kissing. No whispering sweet stupidities like lovers do, just hand-holding and arm-enfolding. We humans crave skin-contact and closeness with other humans. Since the man and I have cuddles and intimate contact in abundance, we see no problem in sharing it with our (currently single and a little lonely) best mate.

spooning leads to forking.
but maybe i'm just being anecdotal.

YetAnother Wrote:spooning leads to forking.
but maybe i'm just being anecdotal.

Egg-zachery.

And puns are the lowest form of humor, but well done, nevertheless.

Smile

I sometimes cuddle with my female friends who know I'm gay and I think its fine ..

I'd only ever cuddle a partner, I'm not one for just dishing the cuddles out :p

I... tend to draw a line with that. Actually, my friends do. I don't know their comfort zones, and some have admitted that due to my sexuality, they were not comfortable sleeping in the same bed, let alone cuddling :/ ouch. But with my partner? CUDDLE TIME!

I always hug friends