Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current Projects?
What are some projects you are working on at the moment? For me i've started making mask's. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forums sub

Right now, I have a 12" ontario machete that I'm putting a scandi-grind on about the first few inches of the edge for fine detail work and I have an old 18" military issued machete (vietnam era) that i just finished cleaning the rust off, putting a new edge on it and fixing the handle to be more secure and ergonomic and now I'm in the process of unbending the blade

Slowly writing a book and playing around with RPG Maker to design a game.

Albie Wrote:Slowly writing a book and playing around with RPG Maker to design a game.

I wanted to do the rpg game maker thing! But i kinda rage quit

In the digital world, working on a novel nobody will probably ever read, and having fun with home design software for our someday-house in Delaware.

In the real world, expanded deck/screen room behind the house and getting myself in shape for paddleboarding season.

I plan to start a daydreaming project this week. Have not decided on an object or topic yet.

Also taxes.
I bid NO Trump!

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:I wanted to do the rpg game maker thing! But i kinda rage quit

I have a feeling there is a story there somewhere, lol.

Albie Wrote:I have a feeling there is a story there somewhere, lol.

There is....

Putting myself out there more. I've applied to take part in five different festivals this spring/summer. I've been accepted at one, and I've been told I'm likely to take part in a second. A third is a toss-up, and the fourth will be me sort of working alongside the festival rather than as part of it. And the fifth...that will be the huge bit.

One of the festivals (the second) I actually submitted twice to. It's a four-day affair, so I'd like to see if I can perform twice, doing two different things. It's not at all unprecedented - a few of my friends have done multiple sets - so I'm looking forward to seeing if I can do that.

Lex

Writing and illustrating a book...