Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danell Leyva the Cuban/American gymnast
[SIZE="3"]He is a supported of LGBT rights and also has a habit of sending semi-nude and nude pictures of himself to women.

He's quite a hairy guy but of late it seems he's fond of depilation. Photos of him can be seen in the following link but be aware that the last photo is a full frontal:

http://fringefamily.typepad.com/blog/201...hotos.html[/SIZE]
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Naked gymnastics just doesn't sound sexy to me. Especially the pommel horse.
I don't understand the last picture, that's got to be fake right?

Emiliano Wrote:Naked gymnastics just doesn't sound sexy to me. Especially the pommel horse.
It does look as if it's been doctored but maybe not.

Emiliano Wrote:Naked gymnastics just doesn't sound sexy to me. Especially the pommel horse.

[SIZE="3"]Hey [MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION], nice new profile pic. Your best so far.

If the last photo in the link has been Photoshopped it's been extremely well done. He's known for taking nude shots of himself and his 'phone. could have been hacked. [/SIZE]

LONDONER Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Hey [MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION], nice new profile pic. Your best so far.

If the last photo in the link has been Photoshopped it's been extremely well done. He's known for taking nude shots of himself and his 'phone. could have been hacked. [/SIZE]

Thanks.

I think I finally get what's going on about it, it must have been a candid shot from the photo shoot of him doing naked gymnastics. Without that context it just seemed ridiculous to me and made me laugh.

Emiliano Wrote:Thanks.

I think I finally get what's going on about it, it must have been a candid shot from the photo shoot of him doing naked gymnastics. Without that context it just seemed ridiculous to me and made me laugh.

You may well be right. You can see the white resin on his hand, but why has he got an erection?

Sport makes him horny?

princealbertofb Wrote:Sport makes him horny?

Could be. Some guys in gyms react like that a bit.

LONDONER Wrote:Could be. Some guys in gyms react like that a bit.

It shows good blood flow, which I guess sport encourages.

The kind of sport he engages in could make it quite painful to have an erection during his performances... Maybe he's just proud to have just one more 'beautiful member'.

Ok, this does not translate well. In French 'membres' refers to limbs (arms and legs) while 'membre viril' is a euphemism for one's penis.