Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Angel?!
What? Him too?! First TyD leaves without a notice, and now Dark Angel too?! Why, oh why? Or wait. Did he tell anyone that he was leaving? Man....and he said he was going to change his sheep avatar and stuff....and now what, he's gone... ;[

How'd you find out this stuff i mean i cant seem to figure out if anyones come or gone lol... So how do u find it out?

Kindest regards

zeon x

Saw that his name next to his post in the chat box is gone, then checked my wall mesgs and saw that his account no longer exists.

Oh ok.... I find that can be all too complication for moi... Im like the donkey out of shrek... Totally lost most the time with my head in the clouds

Thats a shame, he had over 1000 posts here. He must have his reasons for leaving, everyone does. See ya Dark Angel, you were a great contribution to this site Smile

Ok, so I guess I owe an explanation...

tl;dr
Tried to focus more on life and escape from the internet. I made a mistake. Your all awesome. Sorry for leaving. Hope you can all forgive me.

Longer explantion
The reason I emo/rage/quit the forums was because of something which my 'friends' said to me which got me thinking. I have my exams and my brithday coming up soon and I thought I should be focusing more on life than I am on the internet. I said I'd regret deleteing my account and was hopeing to delete my self from the internet all together.

Only one problem, my attention span sucks, This place is awesome and I have a stupid amount of spare time. Exspecially with the holidays coming up and having no money. So what I did was stupid, and I see now I can still pos on the forum whilst doing revision and anything else I need to do, It's just a matter of balancing it out. Or in my case acctually reviseing instead of wasteing time.

So yea, I'm back here, and here to stay for good. Hope you can forgive me for leaving without a goodbye (i'm not one to make a comotion over my self. I'v even tried to hide the fact its my birthday soon...)

Anyhow... as I'v said before, I ramble :3 sooo yea.
Probably reget my username change aswell. I was going to make it a pokemon but I couldn't choose which one to use :p

So now you've gone from "in the sea" and shot yourself into "space." :tongue:

We all have those RL moments. I'm just glad you are ok. Bighug

And, happy birthday - when it's your day. Party

DUDE I am so going to kill you right now!!

Why oh why oh why...I want to see your sheep avatar again and..stuff...

I have convinced myself that letting go of an addiction/distraction is always the worst option. It leads to severe abstinence problems, disrupts your schedule and destroys many things you have established in your life and that are significant for you. So balancing is the key.

We've missed you man!!

@Azulai: As a Pirate I conquerd the seven sea's and have decided to futher my piracy in space Big Grin~
Thanks for welcomeing me back and the happy birthday Smile though its not till sometime in the middle of the week :3

/hides from slip
Thanks for welcoming me back Tongue just don't kill me D:
And I duno If I can get the sheep avatar back due to some stuff which happend to my computer. I'v lost a lot of things, including half my coursework which was in the same week i had the problem. Luckly I had most of it saved at school Smile anyway when I can. I plan on make a new avatar and signature!!!

Welcome back mate, we want Shaun the Sheep back as well.Spin3