Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Date ideas?
So what are some good date ideas? I've done the coffee date, dinner and a movie. So what are other types of dates I can go on?

Let's see...Hollywood. Visit the Walk of Stars, if you are athletic climb up to the sign, go touring celebrity homes, get on some bikes and ride around, got any nice parks to hang around or go bird watching. Get a room?
I bid NO Trump!

Everybody will appreciate different types of dates. I suggest find out what your date would enjoy, personally, I like coffee and walks, calm and quiet ^_^.
I also come with my own terms and conditions Tongue
I always tell dates, if I start talking about crazy nerd stuff slap me Wink, my mind tends to wander for some reason while im walking. ^_^
but I have met plenty of people that prefer louder faster environments Smile

(Heres a good one) If you have a two person kyak! Tongue take them to a lake or something! THAT would be fun, relaxing and you would get to know each other pretty well ^_^

Dates can be anything you want, unless it is a first date try to make it something both of you enjoy, but doesn't mean it has to be something over the top or extravagant.

If it is a first date, keep things simple...save skydiving for the 3rd or 4th date (I'm kidding, you probably should save sky diving when you find the right one...honeymoon, etc). Food is always great, doesn't need to be expensive. Don't be afraid to make suggestions on what to do, try not to be indecisive.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

hiking, roller skating, bowling
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Had one date that consisted of going out for a fro-yo, then back to my place to play xbox, then drop him back off at home. No sex, no kissing, no nothing (I had promised that we'd get to know one another first.) Another consisted of coming over to my place, making pizza, and watching movies.

Dates are your opportunity to get to know someone, do stuff with them that you like to do. Doesn't have to be elaborate or 'standard.'

axle2152 Wrote:...save skydiving for the 3rd or 4th date (I'm kidding, you probably should save sky diving when you find the right one...honeymoon, etc).

Skydiving makes a great Anniversary Gift! In lieu of Divorce....lol
~Beaux

Its up to you what you make a first date, if you both enjoy it then that's all that matters. Personally if the weather plays ball. I like to take my date out for a picnic in Hyde park and sit under and tree. I always make sure to use my anti histamine nasal spray or I be sneezing my guts up

Beaux Wrote:Skydiving makes a great Anniversary Gift! In lieu of Divorce....lol
~Beaux

Except now that you have posted that publicly, the authorities will know you pre-meditated it. You better think of another method, Beaux.

Spend a day at the beach. Pack some lunches &/or grab dinner afterwards.