Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating I transgender women
It keeps coming up with that quote everytime I try quoting someone on this thread.

You haven't even met so it's too early to think about dating. Meet and get to know each other as friends. Where is she in the transition?

You might want to educate yourself on the subject, too. I assume you mean this is a biological male becoming a female? Will you be okay with a full-on female since you are not sure if you are gay or bi?

Just an observation, but I notice that when talking about a specific transgender person, a lot of people use the words "they" or "them" rather than "he" or "she". One of my roommates is transgender, and that annoys him. He wants to be referred to as the gender with which he identifies. Sometimes, people try so hard to be respectful and correct that they're tripping over their tongues lol, especially in this area.

Hey, ask her to meet up. Is simple really, just ask her to wear a dress to your date.. Could always meet at a bar, where chances are many ppl there are gonna be drunk enough to see her as her, amd not in any other way...

It doesn't necessarily make you pansexual... just curious.

That said? Meet her and see where it goes. She'll probably need a good amount of reassurance before and even during the meet. It sounds like she's had it rough.

artyboy Wrote:It keeps coming up with that quote everytime I try quoting someone on this thread.

Autodrafts.... Well now that you have posted the system should have cleared the saved draft...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Yeah, I say just go meet her, make her comfortable, etc.