Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating and health!..too much dinner :P
Hi guys and girls,

long time since I've posted, welcome to all the new people I've missed and I hope all the old faithfuls are still around!

So this is pretty basic - it's date ideas for that point in a relationship where you're TIRED of dinner Rolleyes special Chinese saturdays, mid week burgers, it's really piling on my belly even though my boyfriend doesn't mind. For those who don't know we've been going out about 4 years, bear and cub, so neither of us are very petit :redface:

The hard thing is that it has to be something we can do on an evening, after 8pm, that's really not expensive at all... Also baring in mind we're not the types who would go line dancing, take up crafts, things like that!

I'm a bit worried about our health for the future, so anything kinda low calorie and inventive gets top marks ^_^

thanks guys

Hello there,
Why dont you guys do the simple solution i found... Buy a nintendo wii.... It is something you can do together have a right laugh and you can either do bowling together racing or even dancing.. Ontop of that you can burn off calories together to keep ontop of the fatness which your worried about accumilating... Its what I did to take control of my weight and im back to a nice weight of 13st Smile

kindest regards

zeon

You could cook him dinner. Cheaper than going out for dinner and you can make sure it's healthy.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Welcome Back Sil!:biggrin:
Was starting to wonder where you'd went!

As for the question? I'm hardly one to talk to about being healthy.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

lol.. I do also remember you sil.. I recently returned to GS after a long break as had a few issues in life had to sort out lol and i was kinda de railing a little but all is well and dorry again

Genersis Wrote:Welcome Back Sil!:biggrin:
Was starting to wonder where you'd went!

As for the question? I'm hardly one to talk to about being healthy.:redface:

haha ^_^ thanks dude, nice to be back how's it going... I had some technical issues here

thanks all for the replies, I'll look into those; time for sleep Cowsleep

Split up and make a run for it. This doesnt mean break up, but go out and see the town for yourself and your SO the same. Do some inverstigaing. See what people are doing, both singles and couples. Find out what the word is and come back home and discuss it with your loved one over dinner.

[MAP][/MAP]
Miller91 Wrote:Split up and make a run for it. This doesnt mean break up, but go out and see the town for yourself and your SO the same. Do some inverstigaing. See what people are doing, both singles and couples. Find out what the word is and come back home and discuss it with your loved one over dinner.

Hi Miller, thanks for that...

I'm not quite sure what you mean though? like spend some time apart for a few nights?

we've both been out and done the bars and clubs in town; As for what people are doing - most of the scene there is mainly about hooking up so it's not such a big draw unless we decide to get someone else back or want some beers.

You're right tho, just getting out more would be good but we need the money *sighs* x