Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Days of our lives
Anyone watching Will Horton's story on Days of our lives?

Is the story good? Does Sami know?

I dont' watch anymore but if I see Nicole on the TV when I am changing channels I usually stop to watch. If I see Marlena I keep on going.

Is that show where people come back to life 10 years later ?
They don't look the same , as they had a tragic accident and face surgery.

Isn't that what dr house watches

I watch this soap everyday on Youtube. Last week, Will kissed his first gay guy!!! WOW....

Here's the scene where Will did the deed.

jimcrackcorn Wrote:I watch this soap everyday on Youtube. Last week, Will kissed his first gay guy!!! WOW....

Here's the scene where Will did the deed.

I try to watch every day, 2pm sharp :p .

I saw that and I was like "ohhh Will is so bad" lol. And then his mom brought her drama, just as he was telling his grandma! Sad .

I so think Will and Sonny are going to get together. I feel the chemistry going on there :biggrin: .

@East- No, she doesn't know. She just cheated on Rafe with EJ, cause she thought her son was dead(youngest son) -.- . Rafe found out and went ballistic on her and EJ.
Will knew, cause he walked in on them and then he said he hates her and never wants her to be apart of his lfe.

When Rafe found out, he went straight to EJ's house and punched him in the face and than told him that he knew. At the time, EJ was proposing to Nicole (again x.x) and she was about to say yes until she heard what Rafe said. Needless to say she was mad. She just found out she is pregnant with EJ's child last episode. So drama! :3

@Rainbowmum- I think that may be General Hospital. These guys don't die (atleast not yet >Smile ).

@Scotty- Probably, cause he likes Drama, little does anyone know :p.

East Wrote:Is the story good? Does Sami know?

I dont' watch anymore but if I see Nicole on the TV when I am changing channels I usually stop to watch. If I see Marlena I keep on going.

The story has been heating up recently. Sami doesn't know but Marlena knows. Sonny caught will and that other guy making out

QueenOdi Wrote:I try to watch every day, 2pm sharp :p .

I saw that and I was like "ohhh Will is so bad" lol. And then his mom brought her drama, just as he was telling his grandma! Sad .

I so think Will and Scotty are going to get together. I feel the chemistry going on there :biggrin: .

@East- No, she doesn't know. She just cheated on Rafe with EJ, cause she thought her son was dead(youngest son) -.- . Rafe found out and went ballistic on her and EJ.
Will knew, cause he walked in on them and then he said he hates her and never wants her to be apart of his lfe.

When Rafe found out, he went straight to EJ's house and punched him in the face and than told him that he knew. At the time, EJ was proposing to Nicole (again x.x) and she was about to say yes until she heard what Rafe said. Needless to say she was mad. She just found out she is pregnant with EJ's child last episode. So drama! :3

@Rainbowmum- I think that may be General Hospital. These guys don't die (atleast not yet >Smile ).

@Scotty- Probably, cause he likes Drama, little does anyone know :p.

I like WIll's Dark side, and I think Sonny and WIll is going to get together. at least I hope so. Confusedmile:

Is it bad I have no idea whats being sad but all I know is I love drama! XD

DarkDaisuke Wrote:Is it bad I have no idea whats being sad but all I know is I love drama! XD

Haha! NO, not bad, a lil drama aint gonna hurt nobody.. Smile