Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear iPhone
Dear iPhone,
Please stop spell checking all of my rude words into nice words.
You piece of shut.
Sincerely,
Every iPhone User
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Very fanny .......oops I mean funny :p

Yeah...spell check. I was writing a paper for school at one point. and was discussing urticaria ( medical name for hives ) --- and spell check changed urticaria into urinary. Luckily, I had a professor with a sense of humor lol -

LOL I hate that. And you have no idea XD when I'm writing something in italian is always correcting like english words, and the opposite.

I disabled the spell check as the first thing. Since my first language is danish, but I sometimes write entire texts in english it got very annoying, very fast.

My iphone believes "Gid" and "God" are interchangable

*Chuckles*

Gid dammit

The next ios update is suppose to over time learn the way you text. I wonder if this means a squiggly red line will stop appearing beneath the word "gurl" on phones of gay men?

It is a pain in the ass. Between plunking out text with one finger, and then going back to re-correct spell check to what I really wanted to say on my Kindle, writing anything takes forever.

Cuddly Wrote:I disabled the spell check as the first thing. Since my first language is danish, but I sometimes write entire texts in english it got very annoying, very fast.
Ever since I found the German keyboard setting on my iPad and iPhone I can now write stuff in German as well. I refused to do that for years because of the effing spellcheck.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.