Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decided I would stay and introduce myself :)
Hey guys, im kinda new still (joined two days ago) I joined this website entirely looking for advice and thought I would delete account soon after. I got talking to some awesome people and decided to stay and become a member and update my profile and add pics proper like. A little about me, hmm, well tbh I enjoy doing all kinds of stuff, probably hiking is about my favorite thing to do, I love anything with water. I am a computer tech in every sense, I have a degree in cyber crime, and soon to have a BA in computer science and math. I have several grants got into a honors society and I build and repair computers on the side, currently working hard to get proficient with programming. I have worked at a small software company but the pay was pretty low, I hope once I finish my degree's I can snag something at a major company like Oracle. Probably my two favorite non computer subjects are Physics and History, my worst has always been English (ironic eh?) followed by biology just really couldn't care less what a pronoun, adjective, verb bla bla is. As for bio, I had to dissect some things id rather not have, experience I really disliked. I really like Japanese culture (and art), you will see me hitting anime pretty hard as well as sushi. As for games I really don't play that often, but I do have a thing for Mario go cart types Smile.

Well, as we all know, there can never be enough silver, so welcome to GS, once more Wink

WooHoo!!! More tech nerdy brains!!! MisterTinkles LOVES brainy men!! Especially ones who understand computers!!! Flirty-wink-smiley

Howdy from Texas!!

[Image: Cowboy-Cat_art.jpg?v=1377220800]

heyheyhey !!!

Thanks guys Big Grin!

Hi ! Welcome !

Welcome to GS!!!
I'm into Japanese culture too.

WOOF! Grommit

Hello welcome to gs, no idea what you said but welcome, although I do like Mario cart !!! Big Grin

Welcome to GS SilverB.

Lots of Tech Savvy people in here, me included Smile

ObW
X

Awesome :]

Glad you stayed ;D