Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate social media so I decided to join a forum instead
Tongue 
I hate social media with passion, but decided to join a forum instead lol. I'll poke around the forum for a while and will gradually participate. Hello to everyone!
[-] The following 2 members Like OnceUponATime's post:
  • eastofeden, Stefan Romir

Hi! Welcome - I hate social media too.
[-] The following 2 members Like eastofeden's post:
  • OnceUponATime, Stefan Romir

Welcome to the club hahaha
[-] The following 1 member Likes OnceUponATime's post:
  • eastofeden

Yeah I'm not a fan of social media although I do use it. I find that people on forums, for the most part, are more polite and personable than on social media. Perhaps it is the sheer numbers of people but GS is a pretty good group of people.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Welcome to the forum @OnceUponATime Smile

I do like the more relaxed and slow paced nature of a forum. I hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome to the forum!!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I think that all the social media platforms are attempting to BECOME the Net! I'll use the social media/s until I have no use for them, and then I'll hopefully be witnessing "The Great Return Of The Forums". I broke my teeth on running forums, around 21 years ago and I always prefer them.
Beautifully (and erotically) dressed always beats undressed!

(12-07-2022, 05:13 PM)OnceUponATime Wrote: I hate social media with passion, but decided to join a forum instead lol. I'll poke around the forum for a while and will gradually participate. Hello to everyone!
Hey I’m new here too for the same reasons fingers crossed it’s worth it?

Welcome to GS!

(12-14-2022, 03:22 AM)Stefan Romir Wrote: I think that all the social media platforms are attempting to BECOME the Net!  I'll use the social media/s until I have no use for them, and then I'll hopefully be witnessing "The Great Return Of The Forums".  I broke my teeth on running forums, around 21 years ago and I always prefer them.

Same, Ive always preferred forums.  I have no Facebook or Instagram.