Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Determine your dominant personality trait
My result: courage.
Was a little surprised.

Your answers reveal that intuition is your most dominant personality trait. You listen to your gut, and it is hardly ever wrong. People are sometimes caught off guard by your perceptiveness. You are also an excellent judge of character.

maybe that's me....

Not sure if this is accurate or not

Kindness
[Image: bf0c88e5-7a83-4cf8-9d99-69967b4637dc.jpg]
Your answers reveal that kindness is your most dominant personality trait. You are very sensitive to others and rarely have a bad thing to say about anyone. People are constantly impressed by your thoughtfulness. If someone is having a bad day, you always seem to know how to make it better.

Passion

[Image: 7fb7c1ed-aaba-4725-9e2d-2b099cd63f31.jpg]

Your answers reveal that passion is your most dominant personality trait. You commit 100% of yourself to everything that you do. People admire the good energy you bring into their lives. You listen to your heart when making a big decision, and while some may accuse you of being too emotional, you never apologize for it.
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Passion...and it describes me to a degree....but I figured out that because I picked the red colors (fire = passion) it would be an obvious conclusion

I got intuitive when I took the test. I will agree I am very intuitive, but my intuition contrary to what the test says is actually wrong a good bit of the time. Even in chess I dont trust my intuition leaving me looking 4 or 5 moves ahead before I make a move, but it does make a good place to start my calculations ^_^

MikeW Wrote:To be young again, sure. Who wouldn't? But stupid? I was never stupid. Naive, perhaps, but never stupid.

Yes, naive. Not stupid. Sorry for the wrong word choice...

I'm very naive so hahahah

My results..

Quote: You Are A Hopeless Cow!!

Someone rigged the test..

Kindness.

Took it twice with the same result.

I think yes I'm generally kind and sensitive but I'm not really good at cheering people up

Quite possible I score too low on the other traits so that's the only trait left it could fit me in

Courage? Well I don't think so.