Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charts to determine your sexual orientation
This is the famous two dimensional zero to six model Kinsey used to explain sexual orientation during the 1960s.

click to enlarge
[Image: kinsey-scale.png]

Note that it makes no allowances for transgendered people which were to Kinsey a psychological issue.

I think the best way to look at sexuality would be a three dimensional "color wheel" in which there would be several hundred variations from completely heterosexual to completely asexual. I'm working on that.

In the meantime this chart seems to work better than Kinsey's. Enjoy.

click to enlarge
[Image: Nahooysexualitychartfinal_zpsf6e743a3.jpg]

I like Ethel.... he he.

It's 4am, haven't been to bed yet and I'm still trying to wrap my brain against that last "Purpose of Homosexual" thread, cut me some slack will you?

In the first chart I think I am all pink :p

On the second chart I got completely lost Sad Wink

The second chart was a response in another forum to me explaining my variant sex theory and the idea that the Kinsey chart is about 2500 years out of date

I thought this thread was going to be about ChaNts to make you homosexual. Then I saw the pictograms and had to re-read it.

Then I read the post. I still think Chants to make you homosexual is close to the topic intented.

Pissed off that the blue women get cool pink shoes, but the pink guys get stupid blue bottoms for their pants.

I would give myself a 5 on the Kinsey scale, as vaginas don't really gross me out and I would probably feel aroused while having sex with a woman, but in the end men are where it's at for me.

As for the other one... too many arrows.

Drew02 Wrote:It's 4am, haven't been to bed yet and I'm still trying to wrap my brain against that last "Purpose of Homosexual" thread, cut me some slack will you?

C'mon! Keep Up !!! Wink

Borg69 Wrote:C'mon! Keep Up !!! Wink

I swear! Now if you want I can do a thread about my boyfriend cheating on me with my best friends veternarian and me having a crush on a closeted religious baseball player with a weenie so big he calls a bat... oh wait! There are six threads already with those elements.

Bluelight Wrote:...in the end men are where it's at for me.

Can't you just call them bottoms like everyone else?