Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dingleberries (Warning: it's abit disgusting)
Hi Guys,

I would like to ask a doubt.

Have you ever experienced seeing dingleberries (slang term) on your sex partner when having anal sex?

Sry if this post made you digusted.

WHEN having anal sex? If there were any dingleberries, we wouldn't be having anal sex.

Yeah, no, that's just unhygienic hun.

Especially if that person is the bottom or is bottoming.

I know some men who are proud of their ass hair;

But I personally find it gross, for this very reason actually.

As such; this scenario is completely out of bounds, for me atleast.

[Image: 73a318fb15d7e406165d7d3c2a74fc1b.jpg]

For me, this would be the end of not just the sex that night.... but ever again.

I mean, hair or no hair? Hygene is a top priority IMO and if you're leaving shit inside your crack after using the facilities, it's time to figure out a better way to clean yourself up after you're done.

[Vomits copiously while requiring oxygen STAT.]
I bid NO Trump!

Dingleberries would be a deal breaker but Lingonberries would be okay.

No..... just no.

I'm a bottom so I never really cared. Only once I did a rimj** to a man and he was clean...I think. Idk it was so dark lol, he also forced me to do it so I couldn't check. As for me, I would never give my butt to anyone unless it was perfectly clean inside and outside. If for some reason I can't clean it, I'll use an excuse to avoid anal sex altogether, like "omg my hole hurts so much today, I dunno why...I'm afraid we'll have to do something else :c", so I don't have to say something gross like "yo i have sh*t in mah bu*t bro, lemme give u a proper succ instead ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)".

That's when you need to put him in the shower and wash him down.
Use a condom.

thank God No