Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disney movies
Gideon Wrote:And that's MY Jiminy Cricket(Pluto is not going to be happy with you, you know)

Yeah, man. I'm your Jiminy Cricket. And dude? Pluto gets to snuggle with me and Luna every night. He has nothing to worry about. His squishy ass is set for life.

Oh and all the pirates movies cause Johnny is always worth a watch

*Grins*

i think the reason why i like Disney is because it's so far from the usual things we get from American media, like violence and sex .. Disney gives us a break from all of those ..

SilverBullet Wrote:whats yours? Catfly [MENTION=16113]Dan1980[/MENTION]

Mine are

The Lion King
Snow White and The Seventh Drawfs
An eye for an eye

Boaxy Wrote:I'm going to say it's at tie between Spirited Away...

VERY good anime Big Grin, dont think Disney owns it but if you have not seen it yet definitely check out Hals moving castle! Big Grin I bet you would like it! Tongue

Alice in Wonderland was pretty trippy...

Return to Oz was weird but good...

Alladin, Robin Williams owned the role of the genie in that movie...

The Sword in the stone was pretty good, actually still have it on VHS lol. Kind of cool to have some of the old VHS tapes of most of the Disney movies my sister and I watched as a kid...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:Alice in Wonderland was pretty trippy...

Return to Oz was weird but good...

Alladin, Robin Williams owned the role of the genie in that movie...

The Sword in the stone was pretty good, actually still have it on VHS lol. Kind of cool to have some of the old VHS tapes of most of the Disney movies my sister and I watched as a kid...

hey axle .. i just wanted to tell you .. i have sisters too 3 of them in fact and im the only male .. it's really different living with sisters compared to "brothers" whether it's biological or a school fraternity thing .. but if you have a sister especially if you grew up very close .. Disney movies will probably mean alot to you .. just sayin though .. hehe ..

I must admit I do like frozen.
An eye for an eye

C'mon! no love for Mulan in this thread?

A film with some darkness and actual high stakes, where the hero triumphs through sheer cunning and determination. (Also dressing up in drag apparently)

Plus easily the most homo-erotic disney song.
"I'm gonna make a man out of you."

The Little Mermaid
An eye for an eye