Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do listen to music during sex?
do you ever put on music when you have sex with someone? why or why? What genre? Favorite song?

Yes, I like music during personal time like that.

I like ambient music. Soft and non harsh, and makes calming sounds.

Unlike Bowyn who likes brass band music, specifically "When the Saints Cum Marching In".
LMAO
(joking!!!)

ummm... I plead the 5th! but seriously depends on my partner. If we can agree then sure. If not, whatever!

sometimes yes, sometimes no

a good grinding beat can be inspirational or get in the way, depending on the mood

Would love to listen to this while having sex!

Never have done this but next time I have sex I wana try it with weeed

Only Cannibal Corpse.

I lost my virginity to music but I was the one picking it and I seriously have no idea what I was thinking because it was so inappropriate! 'In the Aeroplane Over the Sea' by Neutral Milk Hotel...

In any case, next time I'd like to to Ode to Joy if possible.

Sometimes some music, or a song have been the initiator of sex... put us in a romantic mood while dancing or such.... I can do it to music or not, generally not, but music wouldn't necessarily get in the way, unless it was like in the olden days when you had to get out of bed and put the record player on replay.... lol.

Interesting that Hermie was a friend of Dorothy...

Kiid Wrote:Never have done this but next time I have sex I wana try it with weeed

It's a'ight, long as you don't overdo it on the weed side of things lol
Tried it a few times when I was younger, found it could either be amazing, or terrible... little room in-between.

I love listening to music during; but especially during a relationship. I like to have a "song" if you know what I mean - I think lots of couples do - and I love using it as an intro to sex. Or having a playlist that tells us when to switch up/move onto the next step each time the track changes xD

One example of the former would by Katy Perry's Peacock xD It was very childish, but during a relationship I had a year ago I used to play that song every time I was in the mood... and because it was so un-subtle, he usually got the hint. It got to the point even if neither of us put it on ourselves, we ended up running off when it was played, which tended to confuse people at parties Laugh