Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you believe in gods?
Do you believe in gods? I'm not starting the old verbal battle whether gods exist or not. I'm an atheist myself but I just wonder what percent of the LGBT actually do believe in gods.
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

I was raised in the Catholic faith, and while I consider myself a 'fallen Catholic' (LOL) I do have my faith in God and Jesus.

I just don't expect them to do for me, I do for myself.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I believe that adults shouldn't have imaginary friends. I mostly believe in my five senses.

No, my belief in fantastical beings died along with my belief in Santy Claus and the Tooth Fairy.

I don't believe in gods but I do believe in the Almighty God himself.

I am spiritual...and I beleive in God...but it is abstract...

I do not believe in a white male sky daddy shaking his bony fingers at us and sending spokesman who open their mouth ...and flies and shit come pouring out....

I don't believe in a God who lets babies starve to death while making sure Tim Tebow gets a touchdown...or barfy Beyoncé gets a Grammy

If I had to take a guess...I think God looks like this:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmNYXIF3BP8zulOAe_k7D...sH_gdmUf3-]

no. never did. i've been an atheist for all my 32 years of life.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I have to say I am totally with JohSomebody. I believe there is but one creator of the universe and all that is in it. As the creator, it all belongs to Him and we can have all the criticisms and questions we want about why life is the way it is, whether there is a God or not, chose to be atheist, agnostic, Mormon, Buddhist, Islam, or be as angry with Him as we want. He doesn't owe us anything. If anyone can provide a better explanation of how the universe came into existence, I am all ears. Even the greatest scientists in the world who don't believe in God know that nothing can happen without a cause to make it happen. So even if they want to start with the "big bang", then who caused the big bang.

RUoutthere Wrote:I have to say I am totally with JohSomebody. I believe there is but one creator of the universe and all that is in it.

RUoutthere Wrote:Even the greatest scientists in the world who don't believe in God know that nothing can happen without a cause to make it happen. So even if they want to start with the "big bang", then who caused the big bang.

Right ok, so if god made the universe, who made God then? Smile

BTW the Big Bang is no sacred cow ---> http://phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantum...verse.html

I don't believe in myths.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams