Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you carry an umbrella?
I don't carry one unless I am wearing my dress uniform and I expect it to rain, or the same with a suit. I wear my suits so rarely though, and most of when I wear my dress uniform is for ceremonies, which if it starts to rain you have an inclement weather plan.
My dad carried one in his car his whole life, but he was old fashioned so that was expected.
Richard

Smile I don't mind being oldfashioned... I also wouldn't mind coming to the office as "bad ass ninja" but I doubt it would work well Big Grin

The latest Bentlys have one built in to the door, so, all you need to do is buy a Bently. I'm sure the quality would be good.

Oh thank you, thank you! My birthday is coming and the other day my partner pointed at passing by Bentley, asking how I liked it
Wow, are you thinking what I am thinking?? 8-))

Don't want to spoil your fantasy Nick but.........in your dreams!

Damn Smile
ok, keep the tips coming, guys, please. It seems I am still "umbrellaless" sigh. Smile

Do you have Lidl supermarkets in Prage Nick? The last two umbrellas I have purchased have been from there and they're pretty good. Definitely not made in China.

You can't be serious! You make me dreaming about Bentley and then you send me to Lidl?? Oh come on! :p

Sorry about that but we all have to come down to earth at sometime or other. So, you have Lidl in Prague? Remember their slogan: "Quality is not dear".

Lidl is well known in our country. In 2003 they cut down 100 big trees, ilegally, because they were casting shadow on Lidl's supermarkets and billboards. It was a huge affair.
I am taking a part in the still ongoing boycott.
so, I have already written my partner that we desperately need the Bentley :p
But I am generous. I'll have my umbrella, he can keep the car Big Grin