Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like anime?
that's still on my list to get to @.@ lol it's been a busy few weeks for me as well and have fallen behind in lots of stuff. I'll get to it eventually, though I do recommend you watch Death Note when possible. My friend did spoil some stuff about Tokyo Babylon so yea ; ; I feel for Subaru.

ive watched 2 episodes of bleach but i cant get into it :frown: ive watched naruto DNAngel, death note, dragonballz Cool lol and dont know if anyone else has but Big-O oh and outlaw star which is gd Confusedmile: and thats about it really.

<3 Outlaw Star wow haven't heard that in a while XD Big-O was nice, though felt a bit confused towards the end @.@ I need to re-watch it and probably pay more attention >.> lol

Gensou Wrote:<3 Outlaw Star wow haven't heard that in a while XD Big-O was nice, though felt a bit confused towards the end @.@ I need to re-watch it and probably pay more attention >.> lol

yeah its been a very long time since ive watched Big-O i think 3yrs ago or some thing like that lol outlaw star was awsome Cool didnt really watch that many episodes but i liked it anyway :biggrin:

My friend had a DVD of outlaw star, I only saw like 2 episodes. It seemed neat though, but I would like to get Cowboy Bebop when the entire series is released next year.

Thread revival!

lol. Man its been so long and I have the urge to bring this up again. Plus I want to add a couple more series to my list:

Black Cat and Final Fantasy: Unlimited

And as an added bonus, I am totally excited for the new Fullmetal Alchemist series that is in production. I have my fingers crossed that this new FMA anime will follow the manga more closely, because it would be awesome to see some of that animated (even though the anime series as it stands is phenomenal, but you can never have too much FMA :biggrin: ). Plus, I'm twiddling my thumbs for Inuyasha to pick up again and finish since the manga ended back in June.