Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doctor Who
I'm definitely going to to England just for Doctor Who one day. I kind of want to see if I maybe lie there for few years. Tongue Also planning to make my own Darlek some day! Smile

Dan1980 Wrote:It's a Shame you haven't got a Doctor Who Museum in the states. I am going again next month. My friend is taking me for my birthday.

Waylon777 Wrote:I'm definitely going to to England just for Doctor Who one day. I kind of want to see if I maybe lie there for few years. Tongue Also planning to make my own Darlek some day! Smile

Take me with you Smile

Waylon777 Wrote:I'm definitely going to to England just for Doctor Who one day. I kind of want to see if I maybe lie there for few years. Tongue Also planning to make my own Darlek some day! Smile

Would you make your dalek life size? In Blackpool there is a Doctor Who shop! I haven't been to the shop but I want to.
An eye for an eye

The darlek is going to be life size, and I'm going to make it controllable and you can ride in it. I've seen a lot of people at comic cons showing up with controllable darleks, and got some advice from them on building one. Smile There's a doctor who shop??? What?? Take meee! Big Grin

Meebles! Sure.! Smile I will take me with in a flying darlek! Smile

mbennet35 Wrote:Take me with you Smile

Dan1980 Wrote:Would you make your dalek life size? In Blackpool there is a Doctor Who shop! I haven't been to the shop but I want to.

Drewsdad Wrote:Yes as in the BBC TV program

it was meant to be a full stop not a question mark.

yes i was just stating the bloody obvious.

c,mon of course i know who doctor who is, you cant escape the fella

the other day there was a police phone box and a life size dalek down the park, yeah down the park, dont tell me who doctor who is

besides who and what is doctor who really!

its "who" because hes really mysterious...

[Image: sticker,375x360.u1.png]

OK I have a problem here. I've never seen the point in watching Doctor Who, and I am part of "the crowd" who is usually heavily into the show. I just never caught onto it, nor have I ever really cared. Can someone give me some sort of motivation to watch this?

Jack Harkness snogging the doctor.

Well, technically, the series already revealed one of the big events that happened in Doctor's previous incarnations. So we do know who he is. We just don't what his actual name is.