Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anal sex loosen your ass?
So, I've heard a rumor a couple of times that bottoming a lot causes a guy's butt to loosen up forever. I was wondering how true this is. Has anyone ever experienced this or know if there are any long term effects from regular bottoming?

Good question!
I also wonder that.:confused:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

It's probably a vicious rumour put about by straight folk. Unless you do something stupid and extreme it probably doesn't make much difference. All bits of the body wear out with ageing anyway, so how would you know for sure?

If it were a serious issue it would no doubt be reported in the medical literature, but it doesn't seem to be a concern here, for example.

Thanks marshlander. That was an interesting read.
Quote:...Protection

Avoiding anal sex altogether is of course the best way of avoiding these risks......
Why did they even bother putting that under protection?

And are poppers and fisting really that popular in the gay communtiy?:confused:
(sorry if these questions are a little off topic)
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I thought this was true as well.

I have also heard that it can course you to have pails. is this true? Sorry for my ignorance.

I feel like that rumor may just be because guys who've got experience tend to be able to relax a little quicker. I was just wondering if any guys who'd been bottoming for a while had noticed that.

As with anything the more experiance you have the better you get, but beware if you don't read up and you just force forward you can do damage, jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Does anal sex loosen your ass? A bit, probably. If you're talking about fisting, then I imagine that would loosen you up a hell of a lot more. But even so, women give birth to quite big babies and their partners still enjoy sex with them afterwards, so I imagine that our bodies have an incredible ability to recover from these things and quite quickly, as long as we don't do any permanent damage.

I guess it depends how often you do it and how steady you go... e.g. you're more likely to cause damage if you force cock/dildos up there than if u properly lube up and take it easy to begin with.

peterinmalaga Wrote:Does anal sex loosen your ass? A bit, probably. If you're talking about fisting, then I imagine that would loosen you up a hell of a lot more. But even so, women give birth to quite big babies and their partners still enjoy sex with them afterwards, so I imagine that our bodies have an incredible ability to recover from these things and quite quickly, as long as we don't do any permanent damage.
The comparison with women's physiology is a little unfair. The vaginal tract contains the strongest muscles in the human body and is designed to contract after the passage of penises and, even more so, babies. The rectum is not primarily designed for anything like as "labour-intensive". Sadly, many women suffer the discomfort and indignity of haemorrhoids during pregnancy or labour, but I assume that natural selection hasn't needed to play as big a part in developing the ability to recover to the same extent.

According to Wiki:
Quote:A number of factors may lead to the formations of hemorrhoids including irregular bowel habits (constipation or diarrhea), exercise, gravity, nutrition (low-fiber diet), increased intra-abdominal pressure (prolonged straining), pregnancy, genetics, anal sex, absence of valves within the hemorrhoidal veins, and aging.
Other factors that can increase the rectal vein pressure resulting in hemorrhoids include obesity, and sitting for long periods of time.
During pregnancy, pressure from the fetus on the abdomen and hormonal changes cause the hemorrhoidal vessels to enlarge. Delivery also leads to increase intra abdominal pressures.