Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anal sex loosen your ass?
and anal sex and haemaroids must be very painful i would imagine , along with any other form of bowel disease.

I accept your comment of course, Marsh, but have you ever watched a fisting video? Some of these guys put things up their jaxxies that are almost beyond belief and it would seem that they recover from the experience.

I understand what you are saying and I have to admit my experience is a little light (okay, very light - I'm a wimp) on fisting videos. Unfortunately I happened across one recently where the aperture in question bore more than an unpleasantly passing resemblance to the Blackwall Tunnel. :eek:

Hi!

Your question is a very good one. I wanna answer from my own experience. So the sphincter is a muscle, it can be trained, and it gets used to anal sex by the time. You can say, your asshole gets the looser the more you expand it. What´s been said about fisting is right. I used to get fisted till I got haemorrhoids. Painful, bloody thing! I´m still into big stuff but not that extreme anymore.

Gaywolf

Try Kegel exercises to strengthen the anal sphincter - strengthening the sphincter should give you more control (ie, being able to close it, etc).

Also, when being penetrated, it would be a good idea to "open up" by relaxing. Depending on how intense ("hard") you want your fucking to be. That is, if you want to be fucked hard, you might tighten up, but doing so strains your anal muscles a bit more than if you let the cock slide on in.

marshlander Wrote:I understand what you are saying and I have to admit my experience is a little light (okay, very light - I'm a wimp) on fisting videos. Unfortunately I happened across one recently where the aperture in question bore more than an unpleasantly passing resemblance to the Blackwall Tunnel. :eek:

Hmm lovely :O

marshlander Wrote:I understand what you are saying and I have to admit my experience is a little light (okay, very light - I'm a wimp) on fisting videos. Unfortunately I happened across one recently where the aperture in question bore more than an unpleasantly passing resemblance to the Blackwall Tunnel. :eek:

lol... I've heard it being likened to a wizard's sleeve.. but the Blackwall Tunnel beats that one hands down (or should that be up!? :tongueSmile

i love a hard fuck on the ass, and sometimes think about the same thing. but if you are talking about fecal incontinence because of the strength of frequent ramming, i read something that says it rarely has that effect. i imagine it to be versatile, just like when you dump, it stretches and goes back. all this talk is making me hot :biggrin:

I don't think that it makes you loose forever. I think that if you are getting fucked all the time and it goes on for a few weeks then you will of course be alot more loose than before, yet if you don't do it for another few weeks then I think you go back to what you were before. I mean I used to have anal sex all the time with boyfriends and got fucked alot but then when I wasn't in a relationship then it slowly went back to being tight. I think its just rumors that people start.

Short answer, No!

If you think about the circumference of some stools and the regularity with which they happen, then everyone would be wearing incontinence products on a regular basis if this was true.

It's a myth, an old wives tale.