Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone else actually prefer smaller?
Oh gods... I don't. Like too small because I'm a versatile person and my partner will need to be versatile too. But at the same time I don't want someone with like a 9+ ramming me...

VNight2014 Wrote:Oh gods... I don't. Like too small because I'm a versatile person and my partner will need to be versatile too. But at the same time I don't want someone with like a 9+ ramming me...

And that's another thing...

Why guys with a massive Jackhammer feel the need to drill the entire flappin life, not to mention distort their partners organs, out of their partner? As if making sure it's known they're wielding a giant crane, with a huge wrecking ball to boot...

Like, I'm pretty sure the bottom can feel his organs being rearranged just with the entry alone, then to flappin demolish them is like adding insult to injury...

We get it Sis, no need to play doctor with your proctoscope

Thank you Odi. A sister that understands!

dxj5069 Wrote:i think the perfect size for me is around 5-6 inches.

And as wide as a truck.

QueenOdi Wrote:"5-6" Cavity +10" Dick = Gurl needs Jesus, cause that hoe done for"

Goddamit, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard over dick-size before.

stranger221 Wrote:Goddamit, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard over dick-size before.

Really? Can't say it's a first for me...seeing as how I see them everyday, working at the beach, although, one time I was laughing,busting a gut in my chair and the guy turns around and his doodle nearly poked my eye out!

I was like, "Sis, haven't you heard the saying about the ten foot pole? Back it up gurl"...and to make it worse he was wearing a speedo...eww.

VNight2014 Wrote:Thank you Odi. A sister that understands!

Yes gurl, I got you! You know how we do boo boo <3

QueenOdi Wrote:I'm still pure and innocent......

Mmmm hmmmm.....

Pure an innocent as Bill Clintons secretaries.

Rofl

I heard a couple of coworkers talking about girls titties and how big they should be.

One guy said he liked them "the bigger, the better". The other guy said "anymore than a mouthful is a waste".

So, I say about dick size....

Any more than a mouthful is a waste.

On the other hand, Ive seen (not by choice mind you) videos of guys getting fisted, and they shove their arm in the guy all the way to the elbow. Im like...WHERE THE FUCK DOES IT GO?????!!!!?????
WHY aint that guy DEAD???? I mean really, did that guy have his guts removed or something????
ICK.

MisterTinkles Wrote:I heard a couple of coworkers talking about girls titties and how big they should be.

One guy said he liked them "the bigger, the better". The other guy said "anymore than a mouthful is a waste".

So, I say about dick size....

Any more than a mouthful is a waste.

Any more than a mouthful can be taught to become a mouthful...throatful...whatever. I still gag from time to time, nobody complains.