Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone else actually prefer smaller?
No......you said I was having "fantasies", and I was saying sweet and innocent MOI does not have fantasies.

Well, not of you anyway. Unless you look like Hugh Jackman, then hell yeah.....fantasies all over the freeking place.

QueenOdi Wrote:"5-6" Cavity +10" Dick = Gurl needs Jesus, cause that hoe done for"

I think that was the first time i ever laughed irl at a forum post.

As for me I would probably only prefer around the 4-5 inches. It may look gorgeous at those massive sizes but in bed there won't be any pleasure. Just pain and discomfort. Not dealing with that shit and the relationship issues that will arise because of it. Nuuh, not that shit.

MisterTinkles Wrote:No......you said I was having "fantasies", and I was saying sweet and innocent MOI does not have fantasies.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

ManicLewis21 Wrote:I think that was the first time i ever laughed irl at a forum post.

As for me I would probably only prefer around the 4-5 inches. It may look gorgeous at those massive sizes but in bed there won't be any pleasure. Just pain and discomfort. Not dealing with that shit and the relationship issues that will arise because of it. Nuuh, not that shit.

I'm glad you had a laugh. Appearantly I'm good at it, so I'll just keep being me :/ . I have no gay ass time to be anyone else.

And I agree. It's like a bouffet, looks glamorous and declicious, but is bad for you on the inside. And once you take it all in, you'd be in discomfort and soon pain will follow.

No time for big dick drama it seems is the general consensus. And the fad of bigger is better, like the Dinosaurs and Herpes, shall too pass <3

Big Dick Drama will be the name of my first #1 hit single

...I am Bi...and haven't had a lot of experience with men (unfortunately). !!!My cock is 5.5, and I haven't had any complaints so far, have been told I am jus right. One guy I was with was my size and he was perfect. I have sucked my size and a bit smaller, not sure I would want to big a cock. I have fucked 2 guys in the ass..but have never been fucked in my ass. Have a fear for some reason, thing is, I crave it, just scared I guess. Wouldn't judge a man by his man hood ,I just know what I like !!!

Miles Wrote:Big Dick Drama will be the name of my first #1 hit single

And second would probably be, Poor Probed Prostate... Appropriate to follow such a grand title?

I swear like the bigger is better thing is ridiculous. It's like some of these guys are asking for hemorroids with all the strain they are gonna do when they take that in. That extra large kit kat isnt gonna do anything for you except INSTANT DIABETIES.

Quote:On the other hand, Ive seen (not by choice mind you) videos of guys getting fisted, and they shove their arm in the guy all the way to the elbow. Im like...WHERE THE FUCK DOES IT GO?????!!!!?????
WHY aint that guy DEAD????

And how easy a colonoscopy would be, and how easy it would be to check the prostate. Nothing to insert, just spread those cheeks, thank you very much and see you next year for your check up.

im a Big guy..& i love big cocks...esp to suck on..smaller ones r..eh..i dunno..bigger is better..well im a top tho... haha i was with this guy one time..he gave great oral..& i was gonna go down on him..to return the favor..& i kid u not..it looked like a pencil..it was short & SKINNY..KINDA freaky looking lolJesse4Eating-grapesSalad lol :0 bigger is better