Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone else remember ...
... the days when people just came here to chat, share ideas and have a bit of a giggle? Has Manhunt been closed down? :confused:

Maybe there was an ad placed somewhere suggesting something Rolleyes

Whats Manhunt, sounds interesting.Confusedmile:

I'll leave you to do your own research, Lake.

There just seems to be a recent influx of people either looking primarily for sex or to exclude others from discussion on the grounds of age, appearance, sex or whatever. Is it no longer seen to be polite to read some of the messages to get the feel of what a website is about before leaping in?

Fourteen year-olds coming here looking for "studs" ...? What's that all about? :confused:

Am just back from military service and been unable to post for a while, I know what Marshlander means by his comments, the other day I went into the introduction forum and a few folk are looking for sex partners, studs ect.
At 14 I was still playing with LegoRolleyes and nothing else.Cool

Lego FTW!!! Sex Pests FTL!!!

Feel free to report the sex pests Confusedmile:.

But yeah quite a few people have changed when people just say things like "This isn't that kind of forum" and they will mingle as opposed to just seek out a quick shag.
I have seen a number of these newbies who are looking for more than a chat, but 9/10 times they don't stick around Confusedmile:.

i think its a great site but must admit am surprised how many are so young

I still get to play with lego in my job haha.

Yeah I agree. It's not really a friendly, warm introduction when you read a post like "Hi I am new, if you're not fit don't talk to me, bye." I just ignore them.

rsconceptions Wrote:I still get to play with lego in my job haha.

:eek: What do you work as? Sounds like an awesome job what ever it is Tongue

rsconceptions Wrote:Yeah I agree. It's not really a friendly, warm introduction when you read a post like "Hi I am new, if you're not fit don't talk to me, bye." I just ignore them.

Yea I agree with this, Posts like that show alot about the character imo, Personality is far more important than fitness etc Big Grin whats the point in haveing some eye candy if you cant stand them.