Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does technology make people touch each other less?
Interesting discussion for debate. What do you think?

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-3102641...a&ns_fee=0
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

IDK; the young people I know are pretty touchy-feely... they are always hugging each other, even the guys.

It's not like Americans in the 1950s were all touchy-feely. Smile

Lex

Unfortunately not yet. I got to observe a boy and a girl carrying on a swapping spit (and a plethora of germs and other nastiness) on my last bus ride.

Then there is this terrible habit of every individual who meets me offering me their germ encrusted hand to shake it as if I WANT to risk getting a cold or flu or now the Ebola.

I don't agree. I think the opposite might be true. We are spending more time with our technology and away from real world human companionship that on those occasions when we are actually with people, we are craving that touch even more and make up for lost time. People seem very touchy-feely today.

I don't know if it is affecting the way people touch other....I am pretty sure it is helping a LOT of guys touch themselves more! Lol
~Beaux

I saw my floppy turn into a hard one, years ago and I still fondle it for a burst of ROFLMELAO!

Beaux Wrote:I don't know if it is affecting the way people touch other....I am pretty sure it is helping a LOT of guys touch themselves more! Lol
~Beaux

Are you speaking from experience, Beaux?

Darius Wrote:Are you speaking from experience, Beaux?

Yes Darius, yes I am!
~Beaux

Beaux, you are a man after my own cock...I mean heart.