Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this mean he is interested in me?
So I saw this guy for the first time at the gym yesterday where I workout and my friend was with me. When I went to drink some water my friend told me this guy stared at me the whole time I was going to drink water. After that I started to check him out too and when I look at him he keeps looking and me and doesn't look away. I find him attractive but I'm not sure what to do. Do you think he is interested in any way? Today I even looked at him and smiled but he just keep holding his gaze with a serious face. Any opinions?

He might be. Why not try getting to know him? You won't know for sure unless he tells you or you ask him.

Woollyhats Wrote:He might be. Why not try getting to know him? You won't know for sure unless he tells you or you ask him.

I agree with Woollyhats. You should try it. You can say hello to him if you're nervous or you don't have a topic to start conversation. Relax man.

Smile at him when you pass him. Not seductively, but in a friendly way. That way, he'll know you're a good one, and even if he's not interested/straight he'll just think you're a nice guy. See where it goes from there, good luck.

I tend to stare at the unexplainable myself... So.....

Maybe you are the strinking image of his brother who just died 4 months ago? or maybe you had booglers dangling out of your nose?

Just because a person stares doesn't mean its for good reasons.

I would suggest you walk up to him and tell him its impolite to stare, instead offer him your phone to take a picture of you and tell him you will send him a copy, once he gives you his number.... of course.

Smile back.

Simples really Smile

ObW
X

Hmmmm, I sort of know how you feel. About three years ago I was working out regulary at a gym and made friends with a young guy from Ghana. He had an incredible physique and taught me a lot of ways to work out. One day we were both on our backs on benches with wall mirrors on two sides. I looked up and almost laughed because the men in the gym, unaware that I could see them, were looking at him with their mouths wide opened. I wasn't surprised because as I said, he had an incredible physique. What surprised me was that one day when we were doing floor exercises, he told me that people were looking at me. Unfotunately they were women! Just my luck.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

At the very least he is open for you to interact with him.

Be nice, smile back, go talk to him!

Then you'll find out