I get a 404 notice.

Must be the result of Hulk Hogan's win.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:I get a 404 notice.

Must be the result of Hulk Hogan's win.

Initally it worked but it must have been taken down by a Trump sympathiser
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I know he's had to file for bankruptcy at least a couple times, probably for stuff like trump university. I'm still surprised so many people trust him with running our country.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

That's just tacky...and horrific.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

they ran a documentary here on his and his businesses - he has some very dubious associates too , one of his partners went to prison for slashing a rivals throat....then when he came out of prison he was back alongside Trump.....then went back to prison for embezzling millions

I get the 404 as well. But, from what I know about business, which may not be much compared to most other people, you have to fail to succeed. Trump has lots of failed businesses and has filed for bankruptcy, but don't discredit him as a bad business man. Literally, everyone that makes millions form what they do failed time and time again before they nailed something that works. A buddy of mine, who I currently work for, lost over $300, 000 on an advertising agency he was working on. Before that he was into product creation, coaching, CPA, social media marketing, email marketing; The list goes on. He currently has an eCommerce store that I am the live chat representative of, and it's a million dollar a year company. The kid is only 23 and if he is in this game long enough and opens up more businesses, he's going to see at least most of them fail before he gets something else that works. I'm currently going to CPA (Cost Per Action). I'm going to make lots of money and even lose lots of money in the process. It's a matter of figuring out what works and what doesn't. Honestly, this is just my two cents. Anyone with more experience/knowledge want to chip in?
So lost in your addiction
The solemn comfort of your grave
If you close your eyes the light can't take it away

Reach back behind your pride
And pull the thorn from the burning pain in your side

Demon Hunter - Not I

I only discredit Trump as a person... Trump also got a $1 million loan from his father... The only thing I will admit is that Trump knows what he's doing with his campaign. He plays on the hate and fear people have and denies it. He's practically a terrorist.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I always hear about the loan he got from his father. In real estate that's not that much really lol
So lost in your addiction
The solemn comfort of your grave
If you close your eyes the light can't take it away

Reach back behind your pride
And pull the thorn from the burning pain in your side

Demon Hunter - Not I

Look into the real circumstances of that "loan" and why the gaming commission looked at it as questionable.
I bid NO Trump!