Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams
Very strange one and vivid at that what i had last night, most i could find some form of relation to the day before but what is everyone else's opinion on them?

I occasionally have prophetic dreams, not on a grand scale, but pertaining to me and my family.

many of my dreams are vivid and I can remember almost all of them a few days after.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

keep a dream journal. I do and I love it. I don't remember mine very often, but they are very vivid and can get a little ridiculous too.

Well lately I've been dreaming all sorts of death scenarios...lovely
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I dreamt that a grizzly bear was trying to kill me. I dream a lot about something trying to kill me. Not sure why
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

I'm the same Meebs. I'm not aware of my dreams, but a lot of them involve me being in mortal peril. I then become aware that I am dreaming and manage to pull myself out of the dream before I die. I rarely have a dream that I am disappointed when it ends lol

I don't put much stock in dreams. I think they are just our subconscious mind reacting to something that has been on our minds, either recently or in the past. I usually don't have bad dreams or nightmares, but mostly happy or just odd dreams. The odd ones make absolutely no sense and having me waking up wondering where that came from. I'm not saying a dream couldn't have some significance, just that I am a skeptic about them.

Darius Wrote:I don't put much stock in dreams. I think they are just our subconscious mind reacting to something that has been on our minds, either recently or in the past. I usually don't have bad dreams or nightmares, but mostly happy or just odd dreams. The odd ones make absolutely no sense and having me waking up wondering where that came from. I'm not saying a dream couldn't have some significance, just that I am a skeptic about them.

I put stock in my dreams. It thickens them up and enhances the flavour.

1and1 Wrote:I put stock in my dreams. It thickens them up and enhances the flavour.

Does that mean you normally have thin, watery dreams?

I have vivid dreams if I eat cheese late or really vivid ones if I'm ill. The other day I had one just before I woke up to discover my head was in agony. In the dream my office had melded with my old school, so if I walked out of my office I'd end up in my old history class. Anyway I was talking to a friend and made some kind of comment to her, can't remember what. I finished work in my dream and as I walked out my friend I'd been talking to was with a rather cross-faced woman with big gold hooped earrings. I'd completely made this woman up in my head. Anyway she starts having a go at me asking how I could have said whatever I said in front of my friend's boss??? I kind of pulled a face and said sorry but I wasn't apologising as I'd said nothing wrong, and my friend didn't need some chav sticking up for her. I then went back into work/a classroom and about an hour seemed to pass. I left again and bumped into my friend and the gobby woman. I went over and tried to make peace and said I could understand her sticking up for her friend, but could she see that I'd not meant to say anything to get my friend in trouble? She gave me a dirty look so I said "oh f*** off then you bitch", just as I was suddenly surrounded by work colleagues and managers. I then woke up.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.